Whats up with our PSTV giveaway? I thought when twitter hit 10k that giveaway would start.

hackinformer
Site Admin

Whats up with our PSTV giveaway? I thought when twitter hit 10k that giveaway would start.

Post by hackinformer » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:36 pm

Well the main reason it has not started was we got "follow botted". I saw a 1,500 jump in follower and a big jump in less than 29mins, which put us at 11k plus.
I have seen some jumps but this was too much, too fast, imp, so I sent twitter an email and I waited to see what happen. Either they weeded out over 200+ of the bot followers or they fell off because, the account then down to 10.8k. I still think there quite a few bots that they did not get but oh well.

This did not ruin the PSTV giveaway, it just stalled it from happening the right way as I did not get any notification from twitter like we always do when you hit mile marks. So we decided next month in September we will be doing the giveaway no matter what, I know a lot of you been waiting for this and we don't want to disappoint as we weren't far off from hitting the big 10k, (only about 300 off).

Thanks for understanding...
HI crew.