SD2Vita Plus adapter working on PSVita 1000, 2000, & PSTV and brief explanation about the project.

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
hackinformer
Site Admin

SD2Vita Plus adapter working on PSVita 1000, 2000, & PSTV and brief explanation about the project.

Post by hackinformer » Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:42 am

We are really sorry that we have been radio silent on this project on the Internet over the last few important days. Watch the video below to see that the SD2Vita, in fact, does work and a brief explanation of the project.

Read this whole post here to find out more details.
https://hackinformer.com/2017/11/20/sd2 ... a-apology/
andoryuu3

Re: SD2Vita Plus adapter working on PSVita 1000, 2000, & PSTV and brief explanation about the project.

Post by andoryuu3 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:33 am

Honestly I was browsing these forums for something else, but when I saw this topic I couldn't help but be a little bit pissed.

It's been about three months since this thread was posted, and we're in March 2018 now. Where are these adapters we paid for? What's the holdup this time?

In the meantime, China seems to have perfected the game cartridge style SD2VITA adapter with what they're calling "SD2VITA 5.0" (white). Fits perfectly in even my PSVita Slim, which is arguably the pickiest when it comes to the shape and size of the adapters (at least in regards to ones with built in eject mechanisms). I paid only $4 a piece, and best of all I received the product.

This "superior product" SD2VITA Plus is supposed to be is turning out to be a major flop. Sorry I had to be the one to bust your balls, but someone is bound to do it sooner or later.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: SD2Vita Plus adapter working on PSVita 1000, 2000, & PSTV and brief explanation about the project.

Post by hackinformer » Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:29 pm

Everyone got a refund from Amazon or Paypal's and I talked about it a few times already. Not we have legal bullshit because our plastic manufacturer F$@%!@ us big time and did the old show you one thing give you another. The posts examples it all.

Read:
https://hackinformer.com/2017/11/20/sd2 ... a-apology/

Watch:
https://t.co/IuxUzQD23t
andoryuu3

Post by andoryuu3 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:28 am

hackinformer wrote:Everyone got a refund from Amazon or Paypal's and I talked about it a few times already. Not we have legal bullshit because our plastic manufacturer F$@%!@ us big time and did the old show you one thing give you another. The posts examples it all.
I realize you've talked about it before, and I saw the post, but not everyone who paid via Paypal were refunded, as the post says the following:
hackinformer wrote:So, we’re giving you a few options if you paid via PayPal. As far as Amazon purchases, everyone who purchased it on Amazon has been refunded. The units that we do have that work aren’t the greatest looking & best casing quality. If you are someone that still would like one of these units even throw, please email us at turkreno@turkreno.com with your PayPal Transaction ID and we will send one out to you.
[...]
Now if you would like to get a refund, please let us know the latest by November 30th, 2017 by email and we will send your money back to you.
I personally paid via Paypal and was one of the first to purchase. I purchased three actually (on Sept. 6th 2017), and while I appreciate the reply, I feel a little stupid now for having faith that the good SD2Vita Plus adapters would eventually make it to me. That is precisely the reason why I did not contact for a refund before that date. I really wanted the final adapters and was convinced that I would receive them. At this point I don't honestly believe that I will.

I have sympathy for you guys considering how badly screwed you guys were on the project as I know how it can be. If the final adapters do finally see the light of day I'd be willing to purchase them in a heartbeat, but for now I can't help but feel I got screwed too. If there's anything you can do (honor a refund or give an eta on the final adapters) I would really appreciate it, but please understand at this point I want a realistic eta as hard as that may be to give.

If you need a PayPal Transaction ID to issue a refund, I do still have it and can provide it as well as my Paypal email address as well.

Thanks again for the reply. I really do appreciate it.