PSVita Henkaku Firmware Ver.?

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
Sieghart

PSVita Henkaku Firmware Ver.?

Post by Sieghart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:00 am

Hello, everyone, First timer here on forum. Been searching for answers to this but only managed to get answers that I'm unsure of, hope someone can help me out here. :geek:

So it's been years and I've been using my PSVita1000 on 3.20 fw, I have 3 game cards and I mainly use it with tnv10 exploited to run Tokyo Man to enter psp kernel. To cut it short, I've been using my vita as a PSP and never wandered off to updating to 3.60 and getting Henkaku. :oops:

Questions:
1. Will I be able to install Henkaku whilst on 3.20 FW :question: :eh:
2. If Not, will I still be able to run an emulated psp kernel when I do decide to get to 3.60 and install henkaku :question: (most would just stick to vita titles, but I like how I have a vita and psp at the same time, and no, not psp games, I said PSP Kernel or psp emulator)
3. If yes, will installing henkaku on my 3.20fw allow me to still run the tnv10 exploit :question:

I've searched online and all I got were short answers, I hope someone who came accross this situation can help me. Thx In Advance.
hackinformer
Site Admin

Re: PSVita Henkaku Firmware Ver.?

Post by hackinformer » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:12 am

YES all of the above.. 320 was at one time the golden Fw but it's not any more FW3.60 is the new golden FW and you can use Henkaku and then Enso.. Yes PSTV whitelisthack works fine, ePSP works fine with the NEW TN-V called adrenaline and so much more then FW3.20.. custom themes, Mame works, etc..

You can find it all in our guide here.
http://hackinformer.com/PlayStationGuide/

Here is how to update to fw3.60 safely for both PSVita and PSTV.
https://hackinformer.com/2016/12/02/eas ... tv-fw3-60/
Sieghart

Re: PSVita Henkaku Firmware Ver.?

Post by Sieghart » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:38 am

:) Thank you so much for that straight answer and info.
I'll check it all out, I'll keep you posted.