FakeCamera and DSMotion installation help and PSVimgTools Whitelist question

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
Jarrah White

FakeCamera and DSMotion installation help and PSVimgTools Whitelist question

Post by Jarrah White » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:20 am

I installed the h-encore on my Vita following the steps in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXdiK-8YbDE

It's impressive to see VitaShell working again on 3.68. Even the old Molecular Shell app works again.

For the longest time I've been using the PSVimgTools frontend to install the Whitelist hack for the PlayStation TV. My primary need for the new HENkaku is to install FakeCamera and DSMotion to overcome the compatibility issues in games like Uncharted Golden Abyss and Tearaway. But I can't seem to find any tutorials on how to install these. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Speaking of the new h-encore, it took me awhile to install it using the PSVimgTools-frontend. The CmBackup wouldn't appear when I got to the step of selecting it. Then I realized that the copy of PSVimgTools I had was outdated, and I needed to download PSVimgTools-frontend v0.6.1. I noticed that the Whistlister folder contains more items them the older version I had. The old version had three .py files, v0.6.1 contains those plus three more files in .pvc format. What are they for? Does the Whitelister in v0.6.1 have a higher compatibility than the previous versions?