[RELEASE] camera_patch_lite plugin for Adrenaline eCFW

HENkaku the homebrew enabler. Hacks, Mods, Games, Emulators & Homebrew
Freakler
Site Admin

Re: [RELEASE] camera_patch_lite plugin for Adrenaline eCFW

Post by Freakler » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:10 am

ritchiedonovan wrote:Thanks - it works now - really appreciate your time! One last thing, in GTA and The Warriors you can't move with the left stick and move the camera with the right at the same time while in GUN Showdown you can. I take it there is no way to do this due to the special way that the camera was originally designed in the Rockstar games?

EDIT: Oh, what version of Motorstorm Arctic Edge are you using? I tried it and it black screened after the first race?
Great! :) And yes its game depending and thats already the best you can get with this method.
And for those games not working on Adrenaline there should be fix coming out soon. Thats 'normal' for motorstorm currently and has nothing to do with the plugin.
ritchiedonovan

Post by ritchiedonovan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:15 am

yeah, that's what I thought. Anyway, thanks again you're a legend!
bamboocha

Post by bamboocha » Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:12 am

Hi guys!
what am I doing wrong?

Upd.
I created blank files "game150.txt", "POPS.txt", "VSH.txt" in the "seplugins" folder. nothing changed
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:18 am

bamboocha wrote:what am I doing wrong?
Mhhh, did you try any other game from the list? What are the title ids of the gta games?
Though if you really want to use it with GTA only try TheFlows GTA Remastered Plugin as its native and way much better.
bamboocha

Post by bamboocha » Thu Apr 06, 2017 11:48 am

Freakler wrote:
Though if you really want to use it with GTA only try TheFlows GTA Remastered Plugin as its native and way much better.
Thank you! GTA Remastered Plugin is worked!
TurboLolo

Post by TurboLolo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:50 pm

bamboocha wrote:Hi guys!
what am I doing wrong?

Upd.
I created blank files "game150.txt", "POPS.txt", "VSH.txt" in the "seplugins" folder. nothing changed
I had the same problem put "/" after ms0: (ms0:/seplugins/camera_patch_lite.prx 1)" to the game.txt file. After launching Adrenaline press "SELECT" and check RECOVERY MENU => Plugins => camera_patch_lite.prx [GAME] (currently: Enabled) - you should see this => Back => Exit

Great work Freakler, thank you. God of War series and Medal of Honor work like a charm :clap:
ritchiedonovan

Post by ritchiedonovan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:52 am

bamboocha wrote:
Freakler wrote:
Thank you! GTA Remastered Plugin is worked!
Hi, in what way is 'GTA Remastered Plugin ' better? Can you move with the left stick while moving the camera with the right at the same time? Or are there other differences?

Cheers,

r
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Sat Apr 08, 2017 2:18 pm

ritchiedonovan wrote:Hi, in what way is 'GTA Remastered Plugin ' better? Can you move with the left stick while moving the camera with the right at the same time? Or are there other differences?
Exactly that. Its natively patched as I said. But you drive with R-Trigger for example
ritchiedonovan

Post by ritchiedonovan » Mon Apr 10, 2017 5:17 am

Freakler wrote:
ritchiedonovan wrote:Hi, in what way is 'GTA Remastered Plugin ' better? Can you move with the left stick while moving the camera with the right at the same time? Or are there other differences?
Exactly that. Its natively patched as I said. But you drive with R-Trigger for example
Thanks, I see. One other question, I beleive you are the awesome dude behind 'Adrenaline - 2 Easy Installer'? Is it is simple as running the vpk or do you need to download a game or the 661.PBP beforehand? I used your original version to install Adrenaline with a mini.
Loving your work man!

EDIt: Just installed it there - works like a charm! One thing, Star wars Force Unleashed still doesn't work, any way to make it?
Freakler
Site Admin

Post by Freakler » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:08 am

ritchiedonovan wrote:
Freakler wrote:
Thanks, I see. One other question, I beleive you are the awesome dude behind 'Adrenaline - 2 Easy Installer'? Is it is simple as running the vpk or do you need to download a game or the 661.PBP beforehand? I used your original version to install Adrenaline with a mini.
Loving your work man!

EDIt: Just installed it there - works like a charm! One thing, Star wars Force Unleashed still doesn't work, any way to make it?
Yes, All you need is an activated vita and the EasyInstaller. It has everything you need to get Adrenaline running.. even the basegame installing.
I'll look into Star wars thanks for letting me know