Star Ocean 4 HD Save Discussion

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
GameRunnerX2

Star Ocean 4 HD Save Discussion

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:51 pm

Just wanted to start this thread to discusses the fact that there is still no user codes for this game,

Master coders like

Skiller
krustytoe
Kitsune
mhallice

cant figure out this games advance mode.

makes me a little worry what if more saves start to become complex like this games is?
zachillios

Re: Star Ocean 4 HD Save Discussion

Post by zachillios » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:28 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:Just wanted to start this thread to discusses the fact that there is still no user codes for this game,

Master coders like

Skiller
krustytoe
Kitsune
mhallice

cant figure out this games advance mode.

makes me a little worry what if more saves start to become complex like this games is?
This game is an enigma all around, it used memory allocation on pc which made memory editing a pain. I think it's just this game as opposed to a new industry standard.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 2:40 am

trust me skiller can do advance mode that isnt the problem........... now where he will do quick codes or not idk maybe if someone finds the values to it and send it to him he could probality do codes for them or send them to sw.........
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Fri Jan 26, 2018 2:00 pm

the issue with this game is that its using a Hash that makes the save a pain to try and mod directly .. Sure u can get the values by Trial and Error but TBH with whats on SW already for now its almost best to just let it live with that..