XxAeternumm

Dark Souls 2 Sotfs

Post by XxAeternumm » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:19 am

I want us to promote this game onto there games list thnx
Toma_Gabriel

Re: Dark Souls 2 Sotfs

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

XxAeternumm wrote:I want us to promote this game onto there games list thnx
I agree with you but nothing will change here. Send your save file to support@savewizard.net and wait to them to consider it.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Apr 27, 2017 8:56 am

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
XxAeternumm wrote:I want us to promote this game onto there games list thnx
I agree with you but nothing will change here. Send your save file to support@savewizard.net and wait to them to consider it.
When I e-mailed them about this kind of thing before, they said they can't accept gamesaves for games that aren't supported yet and simply thanked me for my suggestions, which was kind of disappointing, to be honest. A very corporate response.

I really do hope they add support for the games I suggested, though. Along with OP's request, of course.

(I suggested/requested Dragon Quest Heroes, Dragon Quest Heroes II, Nier: Automata, Horizon: Zero Dawn, World of Final Fantasy and Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition.)

I wish we could choose to donate games to them so they can add support for it.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:19 am

Trust me when I say the devs having games doesn't matter when it comes to adding them. These games have to be decrypted and codes created and thoroughly tested. Think about all the problems we've had with various games. Would you add more games to an already ailing list? Or simply fix the ailing ones then add? Give them a little time and they will begin to add games, trust me. Also, if it's a mainstream title you can almost bet they'll add it when they can. Just exercise a little patience and you'll get a lot of games. I can personally attest to several games I know of that will eventually be added and you guys will be happy. I obviously can't say but remember that just bc games aren't being added doesn't mean people aren't working diligently on writing cheats for games.