QMO Hate thread.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Imparasite

Re: QMO Hate thread.

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

about FFXV - i dont mind to pay an extra money as long they support it or someone will support it :) btw guys i just want to ask about NIOH codes that SW added recently. anyone tried max elixir?? i cant make this works my elixirs always stays on x8 not x9999 something, i tried on 1.00 version and 1.09 version.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri May 19, 2017 5:12 pm

Imparasite wrote:about FFXV - i dont mind to pay an extra money as long they support it or someone will support it :) btw guys i just want to ask about NIOH codes that SW added recently. anyone tried max elixir?? i cant make this works my elixirs always stays on x8 not x9999 something, i tried on 1.00 version and 1.09 version.
It's not going to stay at 9999 because the developer has the max item count set for inventory stuff.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri May 19, 2017 8:34 pm

chris83 wrote:
Imparasite wrote:about FFXV - i dont mind to pay an extra money as long they support it or someone will support it :) btw guys i just want to ask about NIOH codes that SW added recently. anyone tried max elixir?? i cant make this works my elixirs always stays on x8 not x9999 something, i tried on 1.00 version and 1.09 version.
It's not going to stay at 9999 because the developer has the max item count set for inventory stuff.
yeah i know it doesnt stay but i saw on NIOH thread elixir x9999 so i think i can get that large amount of elixir with that code. oh i see the max cap of the elixir is 8 without upgrade and can max out til 11 correct if im wrong.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Sat May 20, 2017 5:52 pm

Imparasite wrote:
chris83 wrote:
yeah i know it doesnt stay but i saw on NIOH thread elixir x9999 so i think i can get that large amount of elixir with that code. oh i see the max cap of the elixir is 8 without upgrade and can max out til 11 correct if im wrong.
The thing about ffXV is that they are not doing it for a reason. They are not willing to pay for the bandwidth that would be required for those saves to be modded. Most game saves are generally only a few MB max whereas a FFXV for some reason has game saves that are 500+ mb which would require a lot of bandwidth for hundreds/thousands of users to modify their data. It is honestly not worth it and for the most part the game is probably one of the easiest Final fantasy games there is. However if you are insistent on cheating in it then modding your PS4 with a CFW will probably be the only option until a local brute force save editor releases which is unlikely.

Side Note. @KrustyToe Would you mind submitting one or two more sets of cheats to Save Wizard? I have tried but they either aren't considering it or won't listen to a pleb like me. I need the All Guardian Spirit Level 30/40 cheat. I have all of mine level 150 and didn't get a chance to change them back before QMO became a thing so I can only use the 3 guardian spirits from the DLC in online Play. Also I would like max Items in Store house because of the ability to make Dupes of rare rolls like CCD 20% inherited, I also would like the DLC smithing materials to get added but I do not think anyone found them prior to QMO so I guess that would be up to SaveWizard staff to find them and make the quick codes.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat May 20, 2017 8:09 pm

UntoldTruth wrote:
Imparasite wrote:
chris83 wrote:
The thing about ffXV is that they are not doing it for a reason. They are not willing to pay for the bandwidth that would be required for those saves to be modded. Most game saves are generally only a few MB max whereas a FFXV for some reason has game saves that are 500+ mb which would require a lot of bandwidth for hundreds/thousands of users to modify their data. It is honestly not worth it and for the most part the game is probably one of the easiest Final fantasy games there is. However if you are insistent on cheating in it then modding your PS4 with a CFW will probably be the only option until a local brute force save editor releases which is unlikely.

Side Note. @KrustyToe Would you mind submitting one or two more sets of cheats to Save Wizard? I have tried but they either aren't considering it or won't listen to a pleb like me. I need the All Guardian Spirit Level 30/40 cheat. I have all of mine level 150 and didn't get a chance to change them back before QMO became a thing so I can only use the 3 guardian spirits from the DLC in online Play. Also I would like max Items in Store house because of the ability to make Dupes of rare rolls like CCD 20% inherited, I also would like the DLC smithing materials to get added but I do not think anyone found them prior to QMO so I guess that would be up to SaveWizard staff to find them and make the quick codes.
I don't think Save Wizard will add those codes. I sent max items and max level code, but no response. It would also be cool if SW would add max 99 stats like cyber gadget.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun May 21, 2017 12:45 pm

chris83 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
Imparasite wrote:
chris83 wrote:

I don't think Save Wizard will add those codes. I sent max items and max level code, but no response. It would also be cool if SW would add max 99 stats like cyber gadget.
They wont because they would give you an unfair advantage in PvP as well they would be noticeable as your revenant would be 750 and if you coop with a random they would see you were 750 with 99 in all stats as well.

Secondly I am not asking for max level I am asking for a code that will make guardians level 40 or below so I can reset my guardians from level 150 as I cannot use them in any form of online. Unless you meant max level for items then I do not see why as the game itself has safeguards and will not allow weapons/armor to be a higher level than the max level they set so these cheats shouldn't impact pvp at all.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:25 pm

UntoldTruth wrote:
chris83 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
Imparasite wrote:
chris83 wrote:

They wont because they would give you an unfair advantage in PvP as well they would be noticeable as your revenant would be 750 and if you coop with a random they would see you were 750 with 99 in all stats as well.

Secondly I am not asking for max level I am asking for a code that will make guardians level 40 or below so I can reset my guardians from level 150 as I cannot use them in any form of online. Unless you meant max level for items then I do not see why as the game itself has safeguards and will not allow weapons/armor to be a higher level than the max level they set so these cheats shouldn't impact pvp at all.
Sorry for the confusion, but yeah I was referring to max level weapon and armor code.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri Jun 02, 2017 5:44 am

Im very so sad and very disapointed when they remove advance mode for digimon next order which i waited it for a long time for them to support and then when they support it comes with bugs and problems and no advnce mode. the game doesnt have PvP just a Vpet on online which is sucks. and i dont see cheating this game affects the online gamers. ive asked them why they remove it still no response. they didnt even bother explain why they remove it on there news feeds. ive sent messge through email still support no response. you buy it for $50 still they always controlling it mehhh. i didnt expect for them to have an advnce mode for other upcoming games. and i hope theres a real cheat engine in the near future that you can do what ever you like. and im starting to regret i brought this apps. :roll:
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:51 am

Imparasite wrote:Im very so sad and very disapointed when they remove advance mode for digimon next order which i waited it for a long time for them to support and then when they support it comes with bugs and problems and no advnce mode. the game doesnt have PvP just a Vpet on online which is sucks. and i dont see cheating this game affects the online gamers. ive asked them why they remove it still no response. they didnt even bother explain why they remove it on there news feeds. ive sent messge through email still support no response. you buy it for $50 still they always controlling it mehhh. i didnt expect for them to have an advnce mode for other upcoming games. and i hope theres a real cheat engine in the near future that you can do what ever you like. and im starting to regret i brought this apps. :roll:
I don't plan on playing Digimon Next Order, but it seems like there is a PvP component, which is a cheap version of what I am talking about. PvP can revolve around fighting and other simple methods. From the video, you are still going against others in Vpet mode or whatever. If you want the ultimate save editor, you're going to need Save Wizard + Cyber Gadget + Xploder. Cyber Gadget has game features (advance mode for some games) that Save Wizard does not, vice versa.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5bfq ... videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gmq3e
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:41 am

chris83 wrote:
Imparasite wrote:Im very so sad and very disapointed when they remove advance mode for digimon next order which i waited it for a long time for them to support and then when they support it comes with bugs and problems and no advnce mode. the game doesnt have PvP just a Vpet on online which is sucks. and i dont see cheating this game affects the online gamers. ive asked them why they remove it still no response. they didnt even bother explain why they remove it on there news feeds. ive sent messge through email still support no response. you buy it for $50 still they always controlling it mehhh. i didnt expect for them to have an advnce mode for other upcoming games. and i hope theres a real cheat engine in the near future that you can do what ever you like. and im starting to regret i brought this apps. :roll:
I don't plan on playing Digimon Next Order, but it seems like there is a PvP component, which is a cheap version of what I am talking about. PvP can revolve around fighting and other simple methods. From the video, you are still going against others in Vpet mode or whatever. If you want the ultimate save editor, you're going to need Save Wizard + Cyber Gadget + Xploder. Cyber Gadget has game features (advance mode for some games) that Save Wizard does not, vice versa.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5bfq ... videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gmq3e
actually i have both SW and Xloder. cybergadget didnt support EUR yet so its no for me. lol the digimon cyber sleuth game have a better online battle but they support advance mode but this game have a very cheap online battle and they remove advance mode. and take note they didnt say anything that they will remove it. mehhh i miss the gameshark and codebreaker days because they are the real deal.