QMO Hate thread.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
chris83

Re: QMO Hate thread.

Post by chris83 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:54 pm

Imparasite wrote:
chris83 wrote:
Imparasite wrote:Im very so sad and very disapointed when they remove advance mode for digimon next order which i waited it for a long time for them to support and then when they support it comes with bugs and problems and no advnce mode. the game doesnt have PvP just a Vpet on online which is sucks. and i dont see cheating this game affects the online gamers. ive asked them why they remove it still no response. they didnt even bother explain why they remove it on there news feeds. ive sent messge through email still support no response. you buy it for $50 still they always controlling it mehhh. i didnt expect for them to have an advnce mode for other upcoming games. and i hope theres a real cheat engine in the near future that you can do what ever you like. and im starting to regret i brought this apps. :roll:
I don't plan on playing Digimon Next Order, but it seems like there is a PvP component, which is a cheap version of what I am talking about. PvP can revolve around fighting and other simple methods. From the video, you are still going against others in Vpet mode or whatever. If you want the ultimate save editor, you're going to need Save Wizard + Cyber Gadget + Xploder. Cyber Gadget has game features (advance mode for some games) that Save Wizard does not, vice versa.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5bfq ... videogames
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5gmq3e
actually i have both SW and Xloder. cybergadget didnt support EUR yet so its no for me. lol the digimon cyber sleuth game have a better online battle but they support advance mode but this game have a very cheap online battle and they remove advance mode. and take note they didnt say anything that they will remove it. mehhh i miss the gameshark and codebreaker days because they are the real deal.
Why wait for Cyber Gadget EU if you got SW and Xploder? I know CG and SW are trying to fix the PSN update issue, but if you have Xploder, you should be able to change the region of your save. Correct? You should be able to change the save to Japan region, edit with CG, change back to EU region. If not, then Xploder is pointless because that is what I want it for.
omegamatt88

Re: PS4 FW 4.70

Post by omegamatt88 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 7:00 pm

I ONLY HAVE THE 1 PS4, AND IT IS MY PRIMARY ACCOUNT, I TRIED TO LOAD A SAVE FOR MY DIGIMON CYBER SLEUTH GAME (AFTER UPDATING) AND IT SAID THAT IT COULDNT LOAD DUE TO HAVING DLC THAT WAS NOT BEING RECOGNIZED AND I MUST SIGN IN TO PSN TO HAVE THE DLC WORK?????? SO IM LIKE OK......WEIRD......AND THE PSN COULD NOT BE LOGGED IN UNTIL UPDATING TO 4.70. MIND YOU, THIS WAS A SAVE THAT HAD NOT BEEN ALTERED WITH ANY SW CODES. I TRIED IT WITH WORLD OF FINAL FANTASY AS WELL, AND SINCE I PURCHASED DLC FOR THE GAME, I COULD NOT LOAD THAT GAME EITHER W/O BEING SIGNED INTO THE PSN. AND I DONT PLAY ONLINE, I DONT HAVE PS+ I ONLY PLAY CAMPAIGN MISSION TYPE GAMES AND AVOID PVP.....POINT BEING...I WAS FORCED TO UPGRADE THE FW JUST TO PLAY MY GAMES....WHICH IS ODD RIGHT???
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:00 am

Just for the record, I encountered that Digimon bug pre-4.70 the first time I tried modding my save. It was fine after that, though. Just re-load the game when you're able to. If you applied the codes before 4.70 update, it should work fine.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:17 pm

btw another game suddenly remove the advance mode DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH without notice or anything!!! getting super piss of this suck support never respond to the inquiry of the problem!!!!!
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Imparasite wrote:btw another game suddenly remove the advance mode DIGIMON STORY CYBER SLEUTH without notice or anything!!! getting super piss of this suck support never respond to the inquiry of the problem!!!!!
If it wasn't already known that was fixed, at least last I saw. Maybe they found something they wanted to test or just checked the box on accident.

In either case it should be back up.