QMO Hate thread.

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Toma_Gabriel

Re: QMO Hate thread.

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

Lakell00 wrote:now if only they can get the final fantasy xv on the server for cheats without crashing wow but i got a feeling thats gonna be a couple months for that big of a save lol
It will never happen.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Wed May 17, 2017 5:58 pm

it will happen its just gonna be a few months cuz of the size of the save. they probality scared if they put that game alone on the server it might blow up in they face (in my opinion)
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:33 pm

Just my opinion

I think save wizard should allow the 4 profiles to be changed every 60 days and add a save resigning feature. Some of those people buying xploder think they will be able to edit saves. Wrong. I think xploder purchased save wizard and cyber gadget to add cheats to saves that can be resigned by their product, which is crazy because I don't think it's going to be just regular saves.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Wed May 17, 2017 9:51 pm

If you don't know they are in close contact with cybergadget team. they have a deal to not support japanese games because it's cybergadget's territory.
So they know FF XV will only bring server problems like it's on CG' s save editor. what you think they can change on their server to make it happen? It's just my opinion 'cus I'ma developer and I know for sure they can't change anything to support FF XV in the future. it will only be a waste of effort.

For the resigning thing is Xploder duty and it will be available in a couple of days so....
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed May 17, 2017 10:31 pm

It may be xploder's duty, but if they are using save wizard to provide saves with the quick mode cheats, it's taking business away from save wizard. Here is a good comment from Jimmy Jones:

Question, how are you going to create cheats for games with Checksums such as Nioh and FFXV if you can only re-sign? Unless that is you use Save Wizard to cheat the games in the first place! But then what is the point of buying Xploder? Aren't you just selling a watered down copy of Save Wizard?

Just my opinion
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Thu May 18, 2017 2:39 am

FFXV is a possibility still, just not immediately. It's best to let them fiddle with things and figure out what will work.

As for Xploder... meh. They will probably have some interesting issues due to Resigning.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Thu May 18, 2017 8:05 am

chris83 wrote:It may be xploder's duty, but if they are using save wizard to provide saves with the quick mode cheats, it's taking business away from save wizard. Here is a good comment from Jimmy Jones:

Question, how are you going to create cheats for games with Checksums such as Nioh and FFXV if you can only re-sign? Unless that is you use Save Wizard to cheat the games in the first place! But then what is the point of buying Xploder? Aren't you just selling a watered down copy of Save Wizard?

Just my opinion
I saw that but you are taking the wrong route. Just think what you can do with Xploder, you are still thinking in a SW way.
I'm happy to be a beta tester for xploder because I can use every savegame (dosen't have to be modded).

For example if you got let's say, Metal Gear Solid V: TPP save just before completing all challenges and missions with an S rank... wow that would be amazing, I still need half the missions on S rank, why don't you (it's just an example - supposing you are my good friend LOL) pass me your save so I can get the trophy and all the stuff for completing all challenges?

Jimmy Jones is talking only cheats way of thinking, I can see what you can do with Xploder and not for modding.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Thu May 18, 2017 4:12 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
chris83 wrote:It may be xploder's duty, but if they are using save wizard to provide saves with the quick mode cheats, it's taking business away from save wizard. Here is a good comment from Jimmy Jones:

Just my opinion
I saw that but you are taking the wrong route. Just think what you can do with Xploder, you are still thinking in a SW way.
I'm happy to be a beta tester for xploder because I can use every savegame (dosen't have to be modded).

For example if you got let's say, Metal Gear Solid V: TPP save just before completing all challenges and missions with an S rank... wow that would be amazing, I still need half the missions on S rank, why don't you (it's just an example - supposing you are my good friend LOL) pass me your save so I can get the trophy and all the stuff for completing all challenges?

Jimmy Jones is talking only cheats way of thinking, I can see what you can do with Xploder and not for modding.

I'm not thinking about the wrong route. If they only provide saves with cheats from save wizard, then xploder is pointless. If that happens, then xploder is stealing from SW. That's why customers, should drop xploder and buy SW because you can use QM and mod most save data. I don't think its going to be based on regular saves, but we will see because they are taking a long time to release a product.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu May 18, 2017 5:41 pm

Toma_Gabriel wrote:

Just my opinion

you just explained what is wrong with resign the only thing people want it for is to get Trophies. to Bolster the Epenis.
FYI Sony has ban for this in the past .
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Thu May 18, 2017 10:40 pm

Depending on where in FF15 certain stats are stored, and if it is permanent offsets, maybe adding a 3rd party tool to cut the save in size and only upload that one piece? This would prob require encryption on user end though...

Else they can make functionality for it only on certain time of day/days like CG did. See when its lowest and give it a trial run.
Dunno if its the upload/download speed for SW thats the issue, or high server load due to so many people editing at once.

If anything make a new "license" for SW which focuses on big savefiles and only allows people with the upgraded license to cheat/edit them?
Many people would probably shout and complain, but those eager to play FF15 to cheat on it, would probably pay out too.
I know I would lol.