Save Wizard Requestes

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
zachillios

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by zachillios » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:09 pm

Ocean13@ wrote:AS A RIGHTFUL PAYING CUSTOMER USING YOUR PRODUCT YOU (SAVE WIZARD) SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCKED ME FROM YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Honestly I hope you get banned here too. Literally just going through your posts all you do is complain about something no one on here can change, and when someone tries to reasonably and respectfully explain to you the situation, you just send them all caps messages in reply. If I were them, and had to deal with you everyday I would do the same. How about instead of demanding that they drop everything and cater to a very few select group of people, you just continue sending your save to them and be NICE about it. Or ask someone who does have the game hacked to send it to you so you can resign it. Like, what do you honestly think was going to happen if you came here and spammed about it? That one of us, people who aren't employed by save wizard, and have no way to fix it, are going to magically bring advanced mode back? Honestly, take a breather, go outside, and try to relax. You will not get any respect or help from anyone if you're being mean to them.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Thu Sep 28, 2017 7:17 pm

The Witcher 3: Collector's Edition

1 billion crowns (the current one only gives under 66000)
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
Ocean13@

Post by Ocean13@ » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:52 pm

zachillios wrote:
Ocean13@ wrote:AS A RIGHTFUL PAYING CUSTOMER USING YOUR PRODUCT YOU (SAVE WIZARD) SHOULDN'T HAVE BLOCKED ME FROM YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE!
Honestly I hope you get banned here too. Literally just going through your posts all you do is complain about something no one on here can change, and when someone tries to reasonably and respectfully explain to you the situation, you just send them all caps messages in reply. If I were them, and had to deal with you everyday I would do the same. How about instead of demanding that they drop everything and cater to a very few select group of people, you just continue sending your save to them and be NICE about it. Or ask someone who does have the game hacked to send it to you so you can resign it. Like, what do you honestly think was going to happen if you came here and spammed about it? That one of us, people who aren't employed by save wizard, and have no way to fix it, are going to magically bring advanced mode back? Honestly, take a breather, go outside, and try to relax. You will not get any respect or help from anyone if you're being mean to them.
What else do you think I've been doing? Of course I have been sending them a save of mine too. One with my hard earned 1 trillion amrita to work on and buff it up. I'd sent it to them at least once a day hoping that one of my saves goes to them hopefully but so far come up nothing. As of this post the calls for an updated Amrita cheat is growing. Leveling up costs are getting too high, the difficulty becoming so ridiculous even God will not approve.
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:19 pm

Crypt Keeper wrote:The Witcher 3: Collector's Edition

1 billion crowns (the current one only gives under 66000)
Apply the code then earn 1 crown and then apply the code again.
ryaku

Post by ryaku » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:31 pm

I agree about Nioh.

Max Armita is cheat? yes, it can be use in online mode to pvp ? yes

Dark souls 2 too, Dark souls 3 Too, Bloodborne Too, etc.. etc...

If Max Level is not good for Online mode (i can agree with this) why SW don't delete all cheats for online games simply ? they don't... then no reasons about not Update Nioh.

SW Block on FB all people who don't agree with them, all people want support... just ask refund and drop this software.
AP79

Post by AP79 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:50 pm

Request: Arkham Knight & Return to Arkham (Asylum and City) :cool: :cool: :cool:
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:47 pm

ryaku wrote:I agree about Nioh.

Max Armita is cheat? yes, it can be use in online mode to pvp ? yes

Dark souls 2 too, Dark souls 3 Too, Bloodborne Too, etc.. etc...

If Max Level is not good for Online mode (i can agree with this) why SW don't delete all cheats for online games simply ? they don't... then no reasons about not Update Nioh.

SW Block on FB all people who don't agree with them, all people want support... just ask refund and drop this software.
no they block the people being stupid and asking for things they there Support and Request section are for, not there facebook .
in the end do as u want but most people are happy with the product.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:37 am

Gran Turismo Sport (Digital/Disc) Max Credits
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:15 am

Crypt Keeper wrote:Gran Turismo Sport (Digital/Disc) Max Credits
This thread is for what you have sent in to Save Wizard.
AP79

Post by AP79 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 8:16 am

With 5.0 fiasco almost out of the way....

Middle Earth Shadow of War

Please release this soon especially since it's new and we got cheats for Shadow of Mordor :thumbup: