Save Wizard Requestes

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
dingo11

Re: Save Wizard Requestes

Post by dingo11 » Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:10 am

Please update Nioh to add another (very important) smithing material: Umbracite (and the valued/noble variations). There are also two new weapons for max proficiency. Thanks for all your work, makes farming heavy games worth playing for me.
EruditoSystems

Post by EruditoSystems » Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:10 pm

I think my requests should be simple enough:

Please add skill points to 0 to characters on Dragon Quest XI. If you use the max and then get any more, the value goes negative.

Again for Dragon Quest XI, please add the item bag slot 1 quantity modifier code. Options between 1, 99 or 999 if possible.
SilverMoon9000

Post by SilverMoon9000 » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:27 pm

Can we get codes for Hollow Knight? Maybe Timespinner. Both great games.
CrazedDellonsReaper

Post by CrazedDellonsReaper » Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:38 pm

I'd like to bump the requests for xcom 2, i would love and i bet many would too to have cheats for xcom 2
Devil'S

Post by Devil'S » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:22 pm

Hi,

i send for tom clancy's ghost recon wildlands max skills points and resource :D ,

I hope not to wait months for it to be added :thumbdown: :twisted:
Will0731

Post by Will0731 » Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:20 am

I'm requesting Soul Calibur VI (Max Gold & EXP for Libra of Souls).
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sat Dec 08, 2018 2:40 pm

Will0731 wrote:I'm requesting Soul Calibur VI (Max Gold & EXP for Libra of Souls).
I'm honestly surprised it's never been added yet and even more surprised that RDR 2 was quickly added before it. You'd think it would be a shoo-in.

What about max Soul Points for unlocking stuff? That would be nice too. I haven't touched Libra of Souls yet, but since you can gain levels, are there stats as well? If there are, why not request max stats too?

Another game I am surprised that hasn't been added is No Man's Sky. I've sent in two saves already and never got a response yet. I'll send in another if I absolutely HAVE to. I understand it's not a popular game and I agree with its unpopularity, but it would be so EASY for them to make codes for this game and it would probably improve enjoyment by a LOT. Max money, elements/mined materials and all of that would be nice. Have all blueprints, maybe.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Will0731

Post by Will0731 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:33 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:
Will0731 wrote:I'm requesting Soul Calibur VI (Max Gold & EXP for Libra of Souls).
I'm honestly surprised it's never been added yet and even more surprised that RDR 2 was quickly added before it. You'd think it would be a shoo-in.

What about max Soul Points for unlocking stuff? That would be nice too. I haven't touched Libra of Souls yet, but since you can gain levels, are there stats as well? If there are, why not request max stats too?

Another game I am surprised that hasn't been added is No Man's Sky. I've sent in two saves already and never got a response yet. I'll send in another if I absolutely HAVE to. I understand it's not a popular game and I agree with its unpopularity, but it would be so EASY for them to make codes for this game and it would probably improve enjoyment by a LOT. Max money, elements/mined materials and all of that would be nice. Have all blueprints, maybe.
Regarding Stats, there's Hit Points (Health). There's Strength stats for weapons. There's food items that provides some advantages. And Gold is needed to move around to unlocked stages.

The problem with Libra of Souls is that the fights get harder, You almost always need a food item, You need to be at a certain level for certain weapons. Worst of all, Gold & EXP DON'T add up enough and the only way to grind is to do side missions which you need gold to travel to and those side missions are just as risky.

So yeah. CODES! PRONTO!!
Last edited by Will0731 on Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vicissitudee

Post by Vicissitudee » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Does anyone think Wild Arms 3 will be put on? It seems easy enough. Would be nice to have no encounters.
gagliardi

Post by gagliardi » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:21 am

WOLFENSTEIN II NEW COLOSSUS - CUSA07384

advanced mode is primordial for make own cheats