How To Use Save Wizard On 4.70 (Requires Two PS4 and PS+), Requesting 3.XX Gamesaves For Xploder

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
niohjapan

How To Use Save Wizard On 4.70 (Requires Two PS4 and PS+), Requesting 3.XX Gamesaves For Xploder

Post by niohjapan » Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:26 am

So here's a semi fix for the whole 4.70 Save Wizard doesn't work. I wrote this guide on NGU and Posting here because we need those 3.XX save for Xploder for people who can perform this . We request below 4.5X because thats when the USB Save blocking began.

Very quick guide on how to modify gamesaves from consoles on 4.70 with Save Wizard. This is technically a bypass of the encryption process that Sony added in the latest firmware (and 4.5X)

Method requires Two PS4 and PS+
PS4 4.70 Upload game to the online cloud storage
PS4 4.5X or below uses PSProxy method http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/...ml#post7204610
Download saves onto console and copy to USB, to encryption is done so the save is compatible with different firmwares

Copy saves to USB drive
Apply cheats with save wizard
Eject USB stick and plug it into the 4.70 Console.
Copy Modded Game Saves.

That it. Like I mentioned, this method works because Sony, once again, only added the new save encryption to the USB copying process. It isn't applied VIA cloud uploading/downloading

Save Wizard just added Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 collection and I tested this method out. Works like a charm, though it is very limited to people.

HOWEVER, you guys who have PS4 below 4.5X and can do this method, PLEASE UPLOAD UR GAMESAVES once they get copied over onto the firmware below 4.5X (so 3.XX).

This Will help Xploder out A LOT for their Save Resigning
aaronizboss303@aim.com

Re: How To Use Save Wizard On 4.70 (Requires Two PS4 and PS+), Requesting 3.XX Gamesaves For Xploder

Post by aaronizboss303@aim.com » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:52 pm

i have an easy method way easier only requires 1 ps4 and no ps proxy give me your original dumps off 4.70 to test you can resign any save i think