Is this safe to use and is it sanctioned by Save Wizard?

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
bree

Re: Is this safe to use and is it sanctioned by Save Wizard?

Post by bree » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:40 pm

enisdeniz wrote:i stated my opinion and now am "too dumb to understand". :clap:

am going to refrain from talking about this issue because clearly people with an opinion aren't welcome here.
i just want to say .
i support SW team all the way.
i support anyone who tries to make my gaming life easier too.
I dont see anyone calling you dumb Skiller,Kitsune,ss4gogeta069 they explained things very simple for every one to understand,I know those 3 for a very long time and they know what they are talking about specially Skiller. You and every one eles have there own right to have there own opinion .
flyingcloud11

Post by flyingcloud11 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm

I emailed them a while back if it was safe to use and this is what they wrote back.

PS4 Packer does use "Save Wizard's" "Advanced Mode" to allow you to modify save's out of "Save Wizard". PS4 Packer doesn't know your license key, it does get your "User ID and Device ID" that "Save Wizard" assigns to you. Nothing is ever sent to any other server besides "Save Wizards". PS4 Packer is safe to use if downloaded from "XB36Hazard's Installer".
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:48 pm

flyingcloud11 wrote:I emailed them a while back if it was safe to use and this is what they wrote back.

PS4 Packer does use "Save Wizard's" "Advanced Mode" to allow you to modify save's out of "Save Wizard". PS4 Packer doesn't know your license key, it does get your "User ID and Device ID" that "Save Wizard" assigns to you. Nothing is ever sent to any other server besides "Save Wizards". PS4 Packer is safe to use if downloaded from "XB36Hazard's Installer".
That's from the PS4 Packer right?

Have you tried contacting SW themselves?
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:13 am

am going to refrain from talking about this issue because clearly people with an opinion aren't welcome here.
i just want to say .
Take it from me and don't even bother. It's not worth it.

I agree with you very much and disagree with them as that's about as much as I'll say on the matter. You are not alone.

For now I'd like the thread to be closed/locked as it has already served its purpose and I think I can speak for most of us when I say we're not interested in watching pointless bickering.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:27 am

Guys, I didn't say what happened to me so that we can have a huge argument about it. I said it just to raise awareness 'cause Skiller did warn about it prior, and he knows what he's talking about. I did email SW about it but never got a response back, so I can't contribute anything to this. My SW is working again though as I just tried to enter the license key again and it activated it and it is working fine. Hope this helps anyone else who might be struggling. It is their product and what they dictate is ok and not ok to do with it is up to them. Don't bite the hand that feeds you. Have a good night.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:05 pm

Darth Revenger wrote:

i just want to say .
Take it from me and don't even bother. It's not worth it.

I agree with you very much and disagree with them as that's about as much as I'll say on the matter. You are not alone.

For now I'd like the thread to be closed/locked as it has already served its purpose and I think I can speak for most of us when I say we're not interested in watching pointless bickering.
If everyone is allowed an opinion why is it an issue when u get someones opinion back on the matter?
Iv never once said anything wrong to anyone i state Facts. If a program is not Official to the server then your going to run into issues . its not hard for them to notice someone not using the correct Program. just like @hakamdeebad they probably seen useing the Program or something then Deleted/Blocked the Key. no idea just my Opinion . and what i think would happen .
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:18 am

Skiller wrote:If everyone is allowed an opinion why is it an issue when u get someones opinion back on the matter?
Iv never once said anything wrong to anyone i state Facts. If a program is not Official to the server then your going to run into issues . its not hard for them to notice someone not using the correct Program. just like @hakamdeebad they probably seen useing the Program or something then Deleted/Blocked the Key. no idea just my Opinion . and what i think would happen .
I agree, and he is right. They did respond to me, saying that their servers detected access from an unauthorized software, so they banned my license key for a set period of time (48 hours, I think). Hence, why I was able to reactivate my SW again.

EDIT: Just got confirmation from SW Team that this software is not to be used with SW.