News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:05 am

Anyone test it yet? Seems to work but would love to have others confirm as well!
SidVicious

Re: 4.71

Post by SidVicious » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:11 pm

SW team confirmed it works with firmware 4.71.
Cordre69

Post by Cordre69 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:10 pm

Groovy, thanks!
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:40 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:It seems like 4.71 found a way to stop cheating. Once a game save has been made with something impossible, the save can no longer be moved from the playstation.

I edited a save on KH DDD (part of KH 2.8) and KH FM (KH 1.5 + 2.5) with save wizard's codes and had no issues. 4.71 released and now those saves are playable, but viewed as corrupt as they wont transfer to a USB or PS Cloud Storage. Its more of an annoyance than anything. I guess this is why we all keep backup saves.

At least with these two games, KH 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix and KH 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, please be advised if you save your game, make sure your save state is "possible" such as no extreme stat values or impossible items in inventory. Its really pathetic that developers or sony, whoever is at fault for this, really cares so much if we edit saved. Its childish to cry about it. i can understand online games, but these types of games are just taking that Save Edit Nazi thing to another level.
I thought the same thing but what you have to do is edit the saves on the server that does NOT have FFXV on it.
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:57 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:It seems like 4.71 found a way to stop cheating. Once a game save has been made with something impossible, the save can no longer be moved from the playstation.

I edited a save on KH DDD (part of KH 2.8) and KH FM (KH 1.5 + 2.5) with save wizard's codes and had no issues. 4.71 released and now those saves are playable, but viewed as corrupt as they wont transfer to a USB or PS Cloud Storage. Its more of an annoyance than anything. I guess this is why we all keep backup saves.

At least with these two games, KH 1.5 + 2.5 ReMix and KH 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue, please be advised if you save your game, make sure your save state is "possible" such as no extreme stat values or impossible items in inventory. Its really pathetic that developers or sony, whoever is at fault for this, really cares so much if we edit saved. Its childish to cry about it. i can understand online games, but these types of games are just taking that Save Edit Nazi thing to another level.
I've been nodding just fine no corruption on SW end, and I can also upload/download from USB and Cloud just fine. I'm on 4.71 and all my games have all the latest patches installed. The only issue I have run into since FW 4.71 is when SW released support for FFXV the other day. I modded my save and went to go play the game. Everything was fine, I could save my game freely and had no corruption bug others have been encountering. But I did have a problem, after I got done playing the game I tried to upload the FFXV save data to my PS+ cloud storage and I kept getting hit with an error code I forget which one specifically though but it pretty much said I couldn't upload the save to my online storage. So I just ended up deleting my save and found someone else's FFXV save that had more stuff complete etc... And I did mod and resign they're save with no problem and I COULD upload this save to my PS+ no problem and I have been able to download it to. So on my end everything is working how intended.
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:22 am

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:

I thought the same thing but what you have to do is edit the saves on the server that does NOT have FFXV on it.
Can you elaborate?
Keep opening and closing Save Wizard until you don't see Final Fantasy XV on the game list. It's on the top of the list so if you don't see it it's not there.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:06 am

Hey Guys,

So I am now on 4.71, and I tried to modify my Final Fantasy 15 save, and I keep getting the 10006 error that there is a problem with my save, and I need to delete it, and try it again. Ive tried it 3x now, and I keep getting the same error message. IS ff15 not working with saves while on 4.71?

am I doing something wrong? Is anyone else having an issue?

thanks,
-omegamatt88
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:39 am

Just wait now.
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Tue Jun 27, 2017 8:04 pm

Did it happen after you edited them again or were they the same saves you edited prior to 4.71?