When is SW going to work on the older game's

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
moonie

When is SW going to work on the older game's

Post by moonie » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:47 pm

Now that the new game code's are out when do you all think you can get some older game's or are you going to gave us the run around like you did at GG . I get this feeling that SW is only writing code's for the game's they what and we are the one's who pad $60.00 so where do we stand ?
chris83

Re: When is SW going to work on the older game's

Post by chris83 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:54 pm

moonie wrote:Now that the new game code's are out when do you all think you can get some older game's or are you going to gave us the run around like you did at GG . I get this feeling that SW is only writing code's for the game's they what and we are the one's who pad $60.00 so where do we stand ?
Well, you will have to ask SW because no one knows that answer. Games like Evil Within 1 may be harder to crack, but I hope the team can crack Evil Within 2 since its different. However, paying $60 does not guarantee games (that you like) will be added to the list. I sent my save for Evil Within 2 with information, but will have to wait.

I bought Evil Within 2 for $60 and spent 23 hrs looking for everything plus completing the game. I could have did it quicker, but I wanted to enjoy the story. Maybe I should contact the developer and ask for a free update because they should have added more. If you buy games or a save editor, we don't always get what we want. This is just an example. However, I really wanted to see some badass bosses and different types of enemies, but that was a disappointment.

As for me, I have modded Nioh, MGSV, Bloodborne, RE Revelations 1 and 2, RE 1/RE 0, RE 7, Dark Souls 3, dragon quest heroes 2, and shadow of mordor. If SW quit working tomorrow, I have no reason to complain because I got my money's worth.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm

i think they said whoever request the most goes up on the list....... when u say older games do u mean ps2 games as well i think they said they working on horizon zero dawn and its suppose to be hard to crack like the witcher 3 was
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:05 am

If you're talking about old games, as in, very, very old ports from old systems, that wasn't the run around. The save formats they used for the PS3 version were never cracked. It wasn't just us trying to weasel out of working on games.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
moonie

Post by moonie » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:21 am

Will going back to the P3 is to old and some of us don't do sport's and drive or live to play the lord of the rings so that doesn't gave us to many game's to play ? As for myself I only have one game that I can get code's for but I do have skyrim and the order anit they old too.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:29 am

I had the same type of complaint when I first got SW but I have to give SW credit b/c they do a lot of work and are constantly fighting patches/upgrades that sony throws at them. however, I think if they made more availability in Advance Mode, I think a lot of the people here could create their own codes and make cheats available. I give a lot of credit to the people on these forums b/c they have given me lots of help that SW was unable to provide. SW is still relatively young, but is continuing to get better.

Just give it time, and continue to send SW your emails with your saves zipped so they can help you when able.
moonie

Post by moonie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:45 am

Easy omegamatt88 I just what see about the older game's and for another SW did screw me when I didn't get my stuff throw the mail and then I had to down loud it and go out and pay 44.00 for a usb stick so my SW cost me $100.00 so ya Im little pissed and just remember the next time you talk #$&* ?
Sorry Skiller
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:28 am

moonie wrote:Easy omegamatt88 I just what see about the older game's and for another SW did screw me when I didn't get my stuff throw the mail and then I had to down loud it and go out and pay 44.00 for a usb stick so my SW cost me $100.00 so ya Im little pissed and just remember the next time you talk #$&* ?
Sorry Skiller
So SW was sending you something by mail? Why did you pay so much for a USB stick? You can get those cheaper.
moonie

Post by moonie » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:32 pm

Ya chris83 but with my luck with ordering on line now days.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:43 am

moonie wrote:Ya chris83 but with my luck with ordering on line now days.
Why sorry skiller?

also in reality if you payed 44$for the USB that in reality on you.. i payed 60$ for mine because its a fancy one but thats on me. in reality i could have used something i could have got for 2$ but them usbs are not really that Reliable .

Good to see you btw :P