Anything similar to save wizard?

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
UntoldTruth

Anything similar to save wizard?

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:18 am

Please delete if we are not allowed to ask this.

First and foremost I do have save wizard.

I only ask because as some of you are aware in Nioh they added the ethereal floors and in an update some time before that they reverted all modded prestige levels back to their normal values and thus getting rid of the million+ ninjutsu power/luck/item drop chance etc. I am just looking for something I can use to modify them back to make clearing floors past 700 a little easier as well as to make the new smithing texts drop easier as well. It is such a shame that those little twats who modded those stats and went into PVP ruined it for the rest of us as far as save wizard goes but it would be nice if there were another platform that doesn't have that restriction. The only thing I can find is cyber gadget which as far as I know is the Japan version of save wizard and xploder which is a glorified paid version of next gen update.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is something we are not allowed to ask about.
chris83

Re: Anything similar to save wizard?

Post by chris83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:54 am

UntoldTruth wrote:Please delete if we are not allowed to ask this.

I only ask because as some of you are aware in Nioh they added the ethereal floors and in an update some time before that they reverted all modded prestige levels back to their normal values and thus getting rid of the million+ ninjutsu power/luck/item drop chance etc. I am just looking for something I can use to modify them back to make clearing floors past 700 a little easier as well as to make the new smithing texts drop easier as well. It is such a shame that those little twats who modded those stats and went into PVP ruined it for the rest of us as far as save wizard goes but it would be nice if there were another platform that doesn't have that restriction. The only thing I can find is cyber gadget which as far as I know is the Japan version of save wizard and xploder which is a glorified paid version of next gen update.

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is something we are not allowed to ask about.
You can buy Cyber Gadget, but advance mode for Nioh has been disabled. However, the developers didn't reset stats for prestige levels due to PvP cheating, it was because the prestige points awarded couldn't go past a certain limit. When they released the last update, the coding changed so players can get the maximum amount of prestige points for titles.

Advance mode for some games should be disabled to protect players/save wizard because you and I know that players will mod stats that will cause Sony to issue bans.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:04 am

chris83 wrote:

You can buy Cyber Gadget, but advance mode for Nioh has been disabled. However, the developers didn't reset stats for prestige levels due to PvP cheating, it was because the prestige points awarded couldn't go past a certain limit. When they released the last update, the coding changed so players can get the maximum amount of prestige points for titles.

Advance mode for some games should be disabled to protect players/save wizard because you and I know that players will mod stats that will cause Sony to issue bans.
I 100% agree with this

I support modding saves if its for offline play only
But F you if you bring that modded save online :thumbdown:
chris83

Post by chris83 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:14 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
chris83 wrote:

I 100% agree with this

I support modding saves if its for offline play only
But F you if you bring that modded save online :thumbdown:
It's okay to use modded saves online, just don't play PvP because its pointless to go into a session just to show players that you can kill someone in one-hit. However, if I play co-op with modded saves, its usually with a friend, not with random players. Besides I don't like the PvP aspect in Nioh, Dark Souls, or Bloodborne. I prefer to play PvP games that are similar to The Last of Us PvP. The main issue I have with Nioh is that the developers kept changing and reversing stuff constantly. It reminds me of The Division where developers raised enemy leveling, then lowered them because it was too difficult, then raised leveling again. With Nioh, it was about changing the weapons constantly. All this was due to lack of testing.