Monster Hunter World

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
UntoldTruth

Monster Hunter World

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:18 am

Anyone know if they will be able to do something with this game? I assume they could do things similar to what they did with Toukiden and God Eater. As well action replay has had no issues cracking the saves for cheating on 3DS. My only real concern is capcom did not hesitate to ban peoples cartridges if caught either.
BoiKing

Re: Monster Hunter World

Post by BoiKing » Sun Jan 28, 2018 12:03 am

This is what I am waiting for. If only money. I dont need much else. Everything is easy to find even have a mountain of amour points but money is where I am hurting.
Masterj360

Post by Masterj360 » Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:40 am

Unless money is server monitored there's a good chance to get banned. I know folks got ban with using save wizard in FFXV comrades so we will need a confirmed dummy test for sure
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:24 pm

BoiKing wrote:This is what I am waiting for. If only money. I dont need much else. Everything is easy to find even have a mountain of amour points but money is where I am hurting.
How could you have a problem with money? There is a quest you can do that enables you to craft a cloak that causes hits you deal against monsters to guarantee rare drops. I did three quests using it on only large monsters and just to see how much I would make I sold everything I got and made about 16k zenny. On top of that after you do a certain investigation you can grow might seeds to sell at 140 a pop and when you are growing 60+ each quest on top of the stuff you get from using the cloak you can easily make 100+k zenny/hr. The only thing that would be useful would be the modification of crafting mats and the ability to modify the amount of items either in your pouch or in your store box. However if the ds's version with action replay is any indication capcom will ban the crap out of anyone caught cheating online but at least it will be just your (hopefully) dummy psn and not your entire cartridge like on the DS.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:45 am

UntoldTruth wrote:
BoiKing wrote:This is what I am waiting for. If only money. I dont need much else. Everything is easy to find even have a mountain of amour points but money is where I am hurting.
How could you have a problem with money? There is a quest you can do that enables you to craft a cloak that causes hits you deal against monsters to guarantee rare drops. I did three quests using it on only large monsters and just to see how much I would make I sold everything I got and made about 16k zenny. On top of that after you do a certain investigation you can grow might seeds to sell at 140 a pop and when you are growing 60+ each quest on top of the stuff you get from using the cloak you can easily make 100+k zenny/hr. The only thing that would be useful would be the modification of crafting mats and the ability to modify the amount of items either in your pouch or in your store box. However if the ds's version with action replay is any indication capcom will ban the crap out of anyone caught cheating online but at least it will be just your (hopefully) dummy psn and not your entire cartridge like on the DS.
Cyber Gadget added Monster Hunter: World, but advance mode is not available and they specifically state, "Please do not use these codes when playing online."

Max Money
Max Point
Item Box Max Item 1 to 200 Slot
Item Box Change Item Slot 1 Ancient Potion
Item Box Change Item Slot 2 Well-done Steak

If Save Wizard adds the game, hopefully it is something like this for you guys.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:56 am

chris83 wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:
Cyber Gadget added Monster Hunter: World, but advance mode is not available and they specifically state, "Please do not use these codes when playing online."

Max Money
Max Point
Item Box Max Item 1 to 200 Slot
Item Box Change Item Slot 1 Ancient Potion
Item Box Change Item Slot 2 Well-done Steak

If Save Wizard adds the game, hopefully it is something like this for you guys.
I feel sorry for you that you wasted money on cyber gadget... It is literally save wizard with less games. Unless you bought it specifically for JP titles then it is pointless. I requested a refund the day I got my key; especially after I realized that their game list and features page hadn't been updated in almost a year.