Borderlands 2

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
UntoldTruth

Borderlands 2

Post by UntoldTruth » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:04 pm

Okay so I know the only way to mod a save (other than using a resigned copy) is to either port a pc character to ps3 and cross save or use gibbed with a ps3 save and cross save. My only question is this ps3/pc borderlands 2 should work even though I have the handsome collection on ps4?
zachillios

Re: Borderlands 2

Post by zachillios » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:27 pm

UntoldTruth wrote:Okay so I know the only way to mod a save (other than using a resigned copy) is to either port a pc character to ps3 and cross save or use gibbed with a ps3 save and cross save. My only question is this ps3/pc borderlands 2 should work even though I have the handsome collection on ps4?
If you export the save to raw with advanced mode, edit it, then import it, it should work.
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:01 am

zachillios wrote:
UntoldTruth wrote:Okay so I know the only way to mod a save (other than using a resigned copy) is to either port a pc character to ps3 and cross save or use gibbed with a ps3 save and cross save. My only question is this ps3/pc borderlands 2 should work even though I have the handsome collection on ps4?
If you export the save to raw with advanced mode, edit it, then import it, it should work.
How do you export save data for games in advanced mode if the game isn't supported on SW list because Borderlands The Handsome Collection isn't on the list so how would you go about getting it to open in advance mode.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:11 am

TheHorseCockExpress wrote:
zachillios wrote:
How do you export save data for games in advanced mode if the game isn't supported on SW list because Borderlands The Handsome Collection isn't on the list so how would you go about getting it to open in advance mode.
You can't for the PS4. You have to own borderlands for PS3, mod it, then upload data.
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Mon Feb 19, 2018 12:12 am

TheHorseCockExpress wrote:
zachillios wrote:
If it's not officially supported then you obviously can't lol, figured that would be common sense. Point being that when it is cracked, it will work. Borderlands saves are universal for every console.