I talking the final version
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Darth Revenger

Re: Do NOT update to PS4 FW 5.50

Post by Darth Revenger » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:51 pm

Fair enough.

Hopefully they will resolve this soon. I am sure they will get past this eventually.

Thanks for the heads up.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
DarkSkyBunny

Post by DarkSkyBunny » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:01 am

unfortunately too many of us have updated because we couldn't access any of our games that we've bought on the psn store. for a 60 USD software it should be kept up to date with the firmware of the console its ment for. i understand that the updated firmware just came out but seeing "We do no guarantee future releases of System Software will be compatible and warn against updating to those higher than we support." as soon as you start the program is a little upsetting coming from a company that is charging such a high price just to use their program.

the ones who paid for the program shouldn't have to keep their consoles in the stone age just to keep using a cheat program for games that they have paid for, tera online is coming out for open beta in a little under 12 hours (6am pst) and it will last until the 11th but to play it you have to have firmware 5.50 and a internet connection. one of the major games that many like my self have been waiting to play since they announced it was finally coming to the consoles, those like my self are now stuck with the choice of missing the open beta or even playing the game at all to keep access to a program we paid for or lose access to the program in hopes that it will be updated and play the games we want to.

its a lose lose situation 60 dollar brick of software or 300 dollar brick of hard ware unable to play with anyone. i don't regret buying SW but if it turns out that it won't be updated along with the firmware of the console forcing me to keep my console in the stone age and miss out on alot of games then i might as well not have bought the program at all.

which is very unfortunate because i enjoyed using SW, might i also say that the 5.50 update is a mandatory update meaning that eventually you won't be able to even use your ps4 unless you update.
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:58 am

They're working on it, so just try to be patient.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Crypt Keeper

Post by Crypt Keeper » Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:53 am

Ide give them at least 2 weeks to get it working. Since it took about 2 weeks to get it working on 5.05.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98 Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987 XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383 PSN: GrimReaper4383
Blizzard: GrimReaper01 Switch: 5607-0124-5713
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:01 am

The reason why SW got it working with 5.05 was cause there was a back door no one was guarding. What if 5.50 doesn't have any doors unguarded :cry:
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm curious as to how all these people know so much about how SW works and what they do and how they do it.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:13 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:I'm curious as to how all these people know so much about how SW works and what they do and how they do it.
My reply is base on the fact that SW said it them self on twitter.

the only reason why they got SW working on 5.05 was cause they found a exploit in 5.05

I know nothing about how SW works but i do remember that post by them on there twitter
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:24 am

DarkSkyBunny wrote:unfortunately too many of us have updated because we couldn't access any of our games that we've bought on the psn store. for a 60 USD software it should be kept up to date with the firmware of the console its ment for. i understand that the updated firmware just came out but seeing "We do no guarantee future releases of System Software will be compatible and warn against updating to those higher than we support." as soon as you start the program is a little upsetting coming from a company that is charging such a high price just to use their program.

the ones who paid for the program shouldn't have to keep their consoles in the stone age just to keep using a cheat program for games that they have paid for, tera online is coming out for open beta in a little under 12 hours (6am pst) and it will last until the 11th but to play it you have to have firmware 5.50 and a internet connection. one of the major games that many like my self have been waiting to play since they announced it was finally coming to the consoles, those like my self are now stuck with the choice of missing the open beta or even playing the game at all to keep access to a program we paid for or lose access to the program in hopes that it will be updated and play the games we want to.

its a lose lose situation 60 dollar brick of software or 300 dollar brick of hard ware unable to play with anyone. i don't regret buying SW but if it turns out that it won't be updated along with the firmware of the console forcing me to keep my console in the stone age and miss out on alot of games then i might as well not have bought the program at all.

which is very unfortunate because i enjoyed using SW, might i also say that the 5.50 update is a mandatory update meaning that eventually you won't be able to even use your ps4 unless you update.

Reading this response hurts all over . and shows how little you know about how Encryption really works, your a true End User.
One. the the only reason you would not be able to play any games that you got from PSN is if you did not set your account to primary . this is not SW fault. as for online only games like Metal Gear Survival, ya them type ull get blocked from for a bit but in the end updating will always be your choice SW just states what they can and cant do, would you rather it be them not telling us anything ?

Its part of the Rules when selling something you can tell someone its going to work on 550 and it does not.

In the end:

Ps4 game u buy a partial game and wait for them to charge your for DLC that should have already been in the game.
SW you buy the device knowing that sony will potential try to block it on the next FW update

the only difference is SW dont keep charging you for new content. its almost better if they would have kept the license format of every 3 months or whatever it was :P

and like you said alot of us probably got alot of use out of this SW .. also note you can still use SW , right now you just cant use them for your own save at the moment or anything signed with 5.00 to 5.50

Games that iv seen with issues
Dissidia NT
Monster Hunter
Dragon Ball fighters Z

there seems to be 2 Checks in place now vea the new update one was noticed on the beta 5.50
1. Save Version check a check to make sure the Save version matchs the Lowest FW the game supports
2. New Save Key V5 this you can see by opening the Bin file in hexeditor and looking at address 0x8 .

this is only my observations, so give SW a break for a bit they have not let us down on any other FW.. like come one you could be a user of Xploder and be let down from day 1 . :P
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:53 am

Well said Skiller