Warriors orochi 3 ultimate Ps4

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
zompe

Warriors orochi 3 ultimate Ps4

Post by zompe » Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:22 am

Hey, any chance someone would know a save editor code to unlock all characters? and also there's a lot of codes to ps3 version of it, if someone would know if the codes work on ps4 too or do they need to be converted? also warriors orochi 4 is coming in a few days. reason i'm asking for all characters unlocked specifically, cause my game is bugged and some of my dlc stages wont unlock even though i have every friendship bond maxed. and i'm not good with hex editing at all. i have found the hexidecimal number of how many characters i have unlocked, but there's 1000 or more of the lines and my computer takes forever to load advanced mode, about 20min sometimes more. yeah thanks in advance if someone figures is out and also i'm from europe, don't know if that makes a difference on editing.
DJPlace

Re: Warriors orochi 3 ultimate Ps4

Post by DJPlace » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:59 pm

i have an almost done save will that help story mode almost beaten just have to beat the last few mission's and have to beat gaunlent mode other wise after those that's everyone.
zompe

Re: Warriors orochi 3 ultimate Ps4

Post by zompe » Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:04 am

that's awesome, :D btw how did you unlock the Battle of Guangzong? that's one of the levels that i'm not able to unlock to progress the game, along many others.. i have the sima yi and masamune dates bonds to max, and they never initiated the conversation on the camp. i have re installed and re downloaded 8 so far and every time i get stuck at the same bonds stages that wont unlock, even when i have bonds maxed on the ppl. like the stage with lian shi. and about 3 others stages wont unlock even when the required bonds are maxed. i have done this about 8 times and every time its the same thing.