Bloodborne stat respec...

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Zjs94

Bloodborne stat respec...

Post by Zjs94 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:43 am

I have a few builds that aren't as optimized as I would like. Some have too much END, orhers have poor stat spreads for damage.

I am familiar with editing chunks, rocks, gems, etc... But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to respec.

Can someone give me the hex ID's for all the stats please?

VIT
END
STR
SKL
BLT
ARC

Thanks in advance!
zachillios

Re: Bloodborne stat respec...

Post by zachillios » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:03 am

Zjs94 wrote:I have a few builds that aren't as optimized as I would like. Some have too much END, orhers have poor stat spreads for damage.

I am familiar with editing chunks, rocks, gems, etc... But I cannot for the life of me figure out how to respec.

Can someone give me the hex ID's for all the stats please?

VIT
END
STR
SKL
BLT
ARC

Thanks in advance!
Bloodborne's save structure is different for everyone, so there's no set address for pretty much anything. Find your blood echoes and look slightly below that and they'll be there.
Zjs94

Post by Zjs94 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:06 am

Ok, thanks for the response. And in your experience, are they in order? HP, END, STR, SKL, BLT, ARC? Or can they vary?
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:22 am

Zjs94 wrote:Ok, thanks for the response. And in your experience, are they in order? HP, END, STR, SKL, BLT, ARC? Or can they vary?
HP and stamina are located separately and are structured twice, once for display and secondly for the actual value. The actual stats should be in the correct value, yes. Just test it offline and backup your saves.
Zjs94

Post by Zjs94 » Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:47 pm

Perfect, thanks again for the help!