My message sent to the company save wizard

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
tonykerl

My message sent to the company save wizard

Post by tonykerl » Fri Mar 08, 2019 8:28 am

I copied the message I sent to save wizard:

Hello, I am a user of payment for your program, and I would like to please that once and for all, you will really hear my email.
And when will they enable the advanced mode for metal gear solid V again? Very few people play it online because it is an old game and I think they should enable it again, if we promise not to use them online. As paid users, we have no right to suffer usage restrictions for so long. Please, archive this mail, and pay attention. Users want to be heard, because we have paid, and many people, on pages like hackinformer, complain that they do not respond to mail, or offer solutions. Thank you very much for your time and your attention.

And when will they enable codes for the Elex and Skyrim games? Many users have been asking for them for a long time and they ignore them.
The low-time codes do not work in final fantasy xv.
It is the third time that I write to you and I already sent you my savedata once, and they have asked me again.
If a code does not work, remove it from the list of cheats. By the way, it would be nice if all the games on your list had the low-time code.

What do you think of the mail?
ss4gogeta069

Re: My message sent to the company save wizard

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:51 am

You're wasting your time. They do things for a reason and in the end it's THEIR product so they decide what's done. The fact that you paid for it has no bearing on it whatsoever. You were never guaranteed the ability to edit your own saves via AM on all games. So just do what the rest of us do and quit whining and suck it up buttercup. Or don't but I assure you your message falls on deaf ears!
zachillios

Re: My message sent to the company save wizard

Post by zachillios » Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:02 am

I wonder how many different threads this guy can make crying over the same thing. All the time you spend complaining could be time spent making low time codes (for the games that do have advance mode) yourself. Quit being helpless, and make the codes yourself. And in terms of games that are advance mode only: save wizard is always extremely clear about what games are locked. The only game they ever had to make QMO out of nowhere was Nioh, one game out of 3 years of service. You either bought this product knowing full well that these games you listed either were QMO or didn't have the codes you want, or alternatively you didn't even bother researching which games were QMO or not which again is on you and no one else. And lastly, you keep saying "A lot of users want low play time codes for Skyrim and Final Fantasy XV" can you please point out these requests? I haven't seen any, and I browse these forums quite frequently. Bottom line is this, which I have already said to you (and you responded by saying you were just going to ignore what I said completely) make the codes yourself, and stop clogging these forums with your whining. I assure you, you're wasting your time.