Introduction

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Kitsune

Introduction

Post by Kitsune » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:35 pm

Howdy Peoples that may or may not use this place. My name is Kitsune or Kit for short.

I used to be (still kinda am) apart of the Game Genie Staff for PS3. Save Wizard is a lot like Game Genie and a have a bit of experience with it, both making Quick Codes and doing Advanced Mode.

If anyone has any questions I can try to help, to see if I can figure anything out. I'm not the best by far but I know a fair bit and I wish to help if I can.

Pleased to meet everyone who decides to join and say hi.

Have a wonderful day!
Skiller
V.I.P.

Re: Introduction

Post by Skiller » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:44 pm

:) good to see you here Kit
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:32 pm

Skiller wrote::) good to see you here Kit
Well, when the master suggests joining, you listen. Besides, I need more ways to bug you with problems.
ss4gogeta069

Post by ss4gogeta069 » Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:38 pm

Yeah, glad to finally have you at Hackinformer even if it took a PS4 save editor to bring you to the forum!
hackinformer
Site Admin

Post by hackinformer » Sat Apr 15, 2017 4:02 pm

Thank you for joining us and looking forward to helping out anytime I can.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:32 pm

ss4gogeta069 wrote:Yeah, glad to finally have you at Hackinformer even if it took a PS4 save editor to bring you to the forum!
Well, that is part of the reason. I did come here occasionally, on your insistence. Usually for Vita stuff or random other stuff.

I just felt that with my time and experience with GG that it may prove useful to anyone who may need it. Or maybe they can help me. I was never the best, but I certainly tried.
hackinformer wrote:Thank you for joining us and looking forward to helping out anytime I can.
I'll be sure to take you up in the offer if that time ever comes. Thanks for the Welcome!
AP79

Post by AP79 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 6:37 am

Hi everyone - just a casual gamer and newb when it comes to hacks from GG forum. Bought Save Wizard and glad to see that there is a forum about the product :thumbup:
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:30 pm

Hi everyone,
Skiller recommend this forum.
I'm new here
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Hakamdeebad

Post by Hakamdeebad » Mon Apr 17, 2017 9:50 pm

OMG, I'm freaking out a bit. Skiller and Lee4 from CMP, Kitsune and SS4Gogeta from the Game Genie for PS3 forums, you guys have made my gaming experience so amazing thanks to the stuff you guys have created! Looking forward to seeing what you guys do on here!!! :D :D :D
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:31 pm

Hakamdeebad wrote:OMG, I'm freaking out a bit. Skiller and Lee4 from CMP, Kitsune and SS4Gogeta from the Game Genie for PS3 forums, you guys have made my gaming experience so amazing thanks to the stuff you guys have created! Looking forward to seeing what you guys do on here!!! :D :D :D
Wow, thanks for the vote of confidence. Just remember we are normal people like you. Well, I can't speak for Skiller. He really is a robot or something.

What did you like from GG? I didn't really do that much. I helped out with a few games on the Community Codes. Gogeta and Skiller really deserve the credit. As does Lee4, I've seen his work, and it is outstanding!