Since this will not be the official forum for Save Wizard, will there be one somewhere?

News, Games Updates and everything SW related
Darth Revenger

Since this will not be the official forum for Save Wizard, will there be one somewhere?

Post by Darth Revenger » Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:22 pm

Just wondering. And will it use vBulletin or something similar to the Game Genie forum?
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Skiller
V.I.P.

Re: Since this will not be the official forum for Save Wizard, will there be one somewhere?

Post by Skiller » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:47 pm

no one here can really Answer that question all we can really do is hope that once everything settles there might be one
But in the end with the support page is one really needed?
bree

Re: Since this will not be the official forum for Save Wizard, will there be one somewhere?

Post by bree » Wed May 03, 2017 5:00 am

Darth Revenger wrote:Just wondering. And will it use v Bulletin or something similar to the Game Genie forum?
I think this place should be the official forum for SW,I looked just about every were for any forum for SW and this is the only one I found was posted in the GG forum,well lets hope this forum will be,nothing wrong with the phpBB forums they are way cheaper than the v Bulletin
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed May 03, 2017 6:57 am

This won't be the official forum. Might be as close as there will be to one, but that's speculation at best and idle chatter at worst.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 03, 2017 8:59 am

Yeah, I understand that now and this will do just fine for the time being, I am not worried about it anymore.

Thank you for the response though.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader