Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Imparasite

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Imparasite » Sun May 21, 2017 10:51 am

Guys for Max EXP and Max STAT just copy and paste the codes from the first page pikafriend and kitsune already fixed it and updated it. also ive tried it many times and it works perfectly. i think 200% digimon scan is not necessary.

there's a trick i dont know if you guys know that but here just equip 2-3 Researcher USB in your 3 active digimon then instantly you can get almost 75% in 1 encounter digimon. and about massive EXP equip 3x Tactician USB for all 3 active Platinum Sukamon.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Sun May 21, 2017 7:52 pm

Heres what I do, I play the game a few chapters in, and get items like "Brave Point E, D, and C from winning colosseum battles" these give 2500 exp, 5000 exp, and 10,000 exp. I also have friendship dx and miracle meat from Mr.Victory and random finds in the digifarm. Once you have these items, I use the "max all current item code" and this gives me 99 of the exp items and meats, etc.....you can use this to get a baby digimon to mega level in a matter of 10mins (give or take) b/c you can max his abi and cam with miracle meat, and level him super fast w/ the brave points.

1 problem I have found tho with the max item code, when you use it, your digimon can no longer take off their eqpt, even if you sell off the remainder of your stock, it wont let you take it off for some reason. same goes with the digifarm items that inc stats or help searches/builds. idk if the game thinks you have 99 in your stock even if you sell so you cant remove so be careful when equipping.
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Mon May 22, 2017 3:16 am

Darth Revenger wrote:
omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Something similar to "all digimon scanned 200%" or the stat code to give all stats to 999, b/c the code im using still doesn't affect the defense stat. I didn't know if that had been fixed or if anyone had tweaked it to work.

Thanks,
-Omegamatt88
I would love a code for all digimon scanned at 200% as well, but I doubt it will happen. That's a pretty hard code to figure out, at least for me. It's pretty hard to find inside the save. If I knew where and how to find and edit that, I'd do it all myself.
I don't know that it would be that hard to find. Maybe I'll take a look at my own save soon and see what I come up with. If it's structured how I think it will be, it should be an easy job. I just have to find the value first and see what I see.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sun May 28, 2017 3:52 pm

PikaFiend wrote:
Darth Revenger wrote:
omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Something similar to "all digimon scanned 200%" or the stat code to give all stats to 999, b/c the code im using still doesn't affect the defense stat. I didn't know if that had been fixed or if anyone had tweaked it to work.

Thanks,
-Omegamatt88
I would love a code for all digimon scanned at 200% as well, but I doubt it will happen. That's a pretty hard code to figure out, at least for me. It's pretty hard to find inside the save. If I knew where and how to find and edit that, I'd do it all myself.
I don't know that it would be that hard to find. Maybe I'll take a look at my own save soon and see what I come up with. If it's structured how I think it will be, it should be an easy job. I just have to find the value first and see what I see.
mate still working on digimon scanned 200%?? :)
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Sun May 28, 2017 4:11 pm

I have been busy with other things and unable to get to that. I'll probably be free all week for a change, so I'll look into it at some point over the next few days.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Wed May 31, 2017 10:22 pm

PikaFiend wrote:I have been busy with other things and unable to get to that. I'll probably be free all week for a change, so I'll look into it at some point over the next few days.
its ok mate just take your time :)
Nightwingtempest112

Post by Nightwingtempest112 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:23 am

Hey guys I was wondering if there is any next order codes aswell
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:08 am

If you have the DLC, yes, Digivolve to them. If you do not, no. We can't/won't make codes to unlock DLC for free, even (sadly) the preorder DLC.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:43 pm

PikaFiend wrote:If you have the DLC, yes, Digivolve to them. If you do not, no. We can't/won't make codes to unlock DLC for free, even (sadly) the preorder DLC.
mate any news about 200% scans?? :)
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:40 pm

I did take a look last week. I couldn't find anywhere in the save that was clearly where the scan data was stored. Might come back to it at some point, but I'm currently in the middle of apartment hunting, among other things, so I don't have a lot of free time.