Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Nightwingtempest112

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Nightwingtempest112 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:08 pm

What about Digimon medals or alol Digimon raised that would be neat
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:59 pm

I've previously said no codes for Digimon Medals will be produced. And since the only real reason for registering Digimon in the Field Guide could be for trophy completion, I'ma nix that too. I won't bother looking into that, since there should be nothing stopping you from just Digivolving your way through the entire list in a matter of hours with the other codes available.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Nightwingtempest112

Post by Nightwingtempest112 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:34 am

Never thought about the trophies hmm I'm sorry , I understand were your coming from but what about next order I would like to see some of the L coins currency or max materials
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:21 am

PikaFiend wrote:I did take a look last week. I couldn't find anywhere in the save that was clearly where the scan data was stored. Might come back to it at some point, but I'm currently in the middle of apartment hunting, among other things, so I don't have a lot of free time.
nah its ok mate, just drop finding it. real life is more important than finding codes or playing games :)
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Ok, so anyone know why this game got Advanced Mode disabled?
Seeing as new purchasers wont be getting to use these usermade codes unless added to the codelist. Looking at max exp and max stats. Thank god I added those beforehand.

Still wonder why its disabled without any notice though.
So this whole thread is then useless if it sticks.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Cissamannen wrote:Ok, so anyone know why this game got Advanced Mode disabled?
Seeing as new purchasers wont be getting to use these usermade codes unless added to the codelist. Looking at max exp and max stats. Thank god I added those beforehand.

Still wonder why its disabled without any notice though.
So this whole thread is then useless if it sticks.
no wonder, there advance mode have a expiration days lol thats suck big time. well thats SW for you which support sucks bigtime.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:15 pm

Ive tried to communicate with them about the issues removing the advance mode suddenly but still there supoorrttttt systemm suckkkksss bigtime!!!!
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Imparasite wrote:Ive tried to communicate with them about the issues removing the advance mode suddenly but still there supoorrttttt systemm suckkkksss bigtime!!!!
Lets all send cheat request with the 2 stat and exp cheats attached. They worked perfect before.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:34 pm

i did it already. but you can send it to them also and posting something to there facebook page. but as i said before there support system was very poor!!
Cissamannen

Post by Cissamannen » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:45 pm

Another thing good about advance mode in this game is that we can fix it ourselves when items gets bugged. Like Memory Expansion for digibank isnt maxed out. If you kse the item code with farm goods placed, or equipped something on a digimon, its stuck there forever due to how the code works. But in advance mode we could fix that issue by removing some values thats gotten maxed out on empty spaces etc.