Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Imparasite

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by Imparasite » Tue May 09, 2017 7:50 am

PikaFiend wrote:Well, I added ABI and CAM onto Kit's code and, I believe, fixed the issue of it not writing INT and SPD for the first two in the party. I don't know why it's not writing DEF though.

EDIT: Nevermind, figured the DEF out. It should all write correctly now.
woww its working perfectly now mate :) thank you :)
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Tue May 09, 2017 8:22 am

Glad to hear it.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Fri May 12, 2017 3:57 am

Hey Everyone,
Im trying to incorporate your creations for Digimon Cyber Sleuth, but i don't know how to edit them in advanced mode, can someone show me what to do to add your codes to my save? also, has anyone created a code for items? SW only has a code that ups my current items to 99, id like 99 of all items, thatd make things more fun/interesting especially since their are level up items so it would make the stat codes easier to use too. Thanks Everyone, i appreciate your help!
-Omegamatt88
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri May 12, 2017 4:04 am

There is a code for leveling up and the stat codes max ABI and CAM too. Just use them in tandem. As for an all items code, no, there isn't one. Between those two codes and the max current inventory, you shouldn't really need it.

To add the codes, open Quick Mode for the game, right click one of the other codes and click "Add code..." then copy and paste the code into the big box and give it a name in the smaller box at the top. Click "Okay" or "Confirm" or whatever it is and you're good to go.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Fri May 12, 2017 4:19 am

Hey thanks a ton! i didn't realize i could add into quick code! ill try it now!

thanks again, i appreciate the fast reply also, you are awesome.

-omegamatt88
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Sat May 20, 2017 7:23 pm

Hey Everyone,

Is anyone else still working on codes for this game? Just curious. I think all the work everyone has done so far is amazing! you all are great!

-Omegamantt88
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sat May 20, 2017 11:40 pm

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey Everyone,

Is anyone else still working on codes for this game? Just curious. I think all the work everyone has done so far is amazing! you all are great!

-Omegamantt88
Are you looking for something in particular?
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Sun May 21, 2017 12:34 am

Hey,

Something similar to "all digimon scanned 200%" or the stat code to give all stats to 999, b/c the code im using still doesn't affect the defense stat. I didn't know if that had been fixed or if anyone had tweaked it to work.

Thanks,
-Omegamatt88
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Sun May 21, 2017 1:10 am

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Something similar to "all digimon scanned 200%" or the stat code to give all stats to 999, b/c the code im using still doesn't affect the defense stat. I didn't know if that had been fixed or if anyone had tweaked it to work.

Thanks,
-Omegamatt88
Fiend and I worked together on that code, and he made a few corrections. The code should be correct. Recopy it again and try it.

If it doesn't work, post what exactly happens.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Sun May 21, 2017 7:15 am

omegamatt88 wrote:Hey,

Thanks,
-Omegamatt88
I would love a code for all digimon scanned at 200% as well, but I doubt it will happen. That's a pretty hard code to figure out, at least for me. It's pretty hard to find inside the save. If I knew where and how to find and edit that, I'd do it all myself.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader