Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

PikaFiend

Re: Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:40 am

Skiller thinks that Cyber Sleuth having AM removed is an accidental consequence of Next Order having it removed. Can't confirm it and I can't say anything about whether the support will be added back, but that's the understanding I have of it right now.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:07 am

PikaFiend wrote:Skiller thinks that Cyber Sleuth having AM removed is an accidental consequence of Next Order having it removed. Can't confirm it and I can't say anything about whether the support will be added back, but that's the understanding I have of it right now.

but whatever the reason they should give notice if they remove AM to the game. we communicate them through fb, twitter and through emails still nothing. its very weird also that in next order doesnt have QMO. they gave us max network points which is the only thing you can get/reward while playing tamagochi multiplayer online but no advnce mode wow. well i just want to thank you mate and to kitsune for making max stat and max exp.
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:24 am

Some times things just slip by without notice. It has been fixed, however. AM and adding codes to QM have been enabled again.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:42 pm

im happy they fixed it. i got mail also that they removed it accidentally.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:52 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote:Anyone got an idea to get DLC digimon? Or at least get their entries added to the Digi-dex?

no-one will do this b/c dlc is a monetary property and could technically be classified as theft. I am with you that I would love the dark agumon/gabumon lines. I wanted to 100% this game and the only thing that I was unable to do was dlc related lines. as far as getting them to simply show up in the registry, I do not know if that is doable as well, but it would require someone editing a save with those digimon already in, and then maybe writing that code into another persons save? or maybe you could take a 100% complete save and re-sign it? cus then you may be able to have those digimon in your inventory that way?

just my 2 cents.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:53 am

They wouldn't do it because dlc is something people generally pay for (in this case pre-order) and the guys who know the most about save editing wont go for it. I think it was talked about in an earlier thread under this heading (I was part of it b/c I asked about the dlc digimon also) and they said they would not mess with dlc related items. not sure where it was talked about, but if you go down through the thread you'll find it.
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Yeah, no codes will be made for DLC on this. If you don't have the DLC, then you'll just have to do without. I didn't get the chance to preorder myself and I would love to have the DLC, since Beelzemon Blast Mode is my favourite Digimon. But even if it could be done, which I don't think it can, it wouldn't be. It's the same deal as it was on Game Genie and I know you saw the very same discussions there.
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:18 pm

I just wish Bandai/Namco would let people purchase the DLC its one of the only games where you can't buy it post release.
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:24 pm

I know that feel. I would have gone insane if I hadn't pre-ordered Arkham Knight and never got to play the Harley or Red Hood DLCs. This isn't as big a deal, but Rocksteady at least had the presence of mind to put the pre-order DLCs up after a month or two.
omegamatt88

Post by omegamatt88 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:31 am

i read online that cyber sleuth 2 will come packaged with CS 1. and all the dlc from 1 with it. so......maybe we will get a chance in the future.