press option button (open menu)
go down to
System
and
Save
here
you make manual save
lol already knew how to do that,its the codes it self

so here is a question did you take the time to upload your save to them so they can see why its not applying to your save .. if u check your the only one saying you have an issue . so there is a huge chance if u want it working then they going to need your save
niohjapan

Re: Toukiden 2

Post by niohjapan » Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 am

Skiller wrote:
bree wrote:
lee4_cmp wrote:in-game at your house in Mahoroba Village
go down to
System
and
Save
here
you make manual save

so here is a question did you take the time to upload your save to them so they can see why its not applying to your save .. if u check your the only one saying you have an issue . so there is a huge chance if u want it working then they going to need your save

I had the same issue with him, he's the only one cause not a lot of people have this game + Save Wizard.

They have updated the game support to extend to other saves (manual, auto, ect)
bree

Post by bree » Tue May 23, 2017 3:28 am

Skiller wrote:
bree wrote:
lee4_cmp wrote:in-game at your house in Mahoroba Village
go down to
System
and
Save
here
you make manual save

yes 3 times I sent in my saves and these so called new codes aka fixxed ones they posed it early er didnt work,dont know what are the play00_user.bin ,play01_user.bin, play02_user.bin ,what lee4_cmp said dont make any sense to me at all,I just posed in there face book page agreeing with Brian Smith that the code dont work,also in Toukiden 2 in the house dont have a save area like what they had in Toukiden 1,I tried all the manual, auto,battle and so on with play00_user.bin ,play01_user.bin, play02_user.bin and tried all the codes at the same time,did every thing in the book that I know,dont forget the gave updated to ver 1.03 just the other day as well,at the point I just dont care anf I just move on to some thing eles,beat the game a wile back any way......got to love how SW tell you how to use theses code the right way
lee4_cmp

Post by lee4_cmp » Tue May 23, 2017 12:31 pm

niohjapan wrote:
bree wrote:lol already knew how to do that,its the codes it self
They have updated the game support to extend to other saves (manual, auto, ect)
SW have update again to support toukiden 2 other save points types
Please read Save Wizard forum RULES
https://forum.hackinformer.com/viewtopic.php?f=115&t=985
lee4_cmp is supporter of Game Genie EU and Save Wizard MAX
Cyrax200

Post by Cyrax200 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:40 pm

They havent added the cusa for EU yet i even mailed them after that to get a confirmation, but alas no answer.
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Mon May 29, 2017 7:47 pm

Should probably put a note about the blacksmith code, as it doesn't do what it says - it gives you all materials in your chest, but it prevents the blacksmith from ever getting anything new. That is, if you use the code at the beginning of the game, your blacksmith will only ever have those few pieces of beginning equipment, all the way to the end of the game. I checked a few Japanese sites, and it seems they were having the same issue.

What I would do is, make sure you've done the appropriate blacksmith sidequests first to unlock the max amount of storage space in your materials chest (1500), then try using the code.

Edit - now that I'm end game legitimately and have my materials chest maxed at 1100 (not 1500 like I said earlier), the blacksmith code does what it says, and more - there's weapons in the list that I don't think are obtainable within the game normally, like Oka's sword, and other Toukiden 1 characters' weapons that don't show up in 2 at all. It's very strange, as using the code at the beginning of the game did give me 255 of every material.
Cyrax200

Post by Cyrax200 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:53 pm

OpusMortis wrote:Should probably put a note about the blacksmith code, as it doesn't do what it says - it gives you all materials in your chest, but it prevents the blacksmith from ever getting anything new. That is, if you use the code at the beginning of the game, your blacksmith will only ever have those few pieces of beginning equipment, all the way to the end of the game. I checked a few Japanese sites, and it seems they were having the same issue.

What I would do is, make sure you've done the appropriate blacksmith sidequests first to unlock the max amount of storage space in your materials chest (1500), then try using the code.

Edit - now that I'm end game legitimately and have my materials chest maxed at 1100 (not 1500 like I said earlier), the blacksmith code does what it says, and more - there's weapons in the list that I don't think are obtainable within the game normally, like Oka's sword, and other Toukiden 1 characters' weapons that don't show up in 2 at all. It's very strange, as using the code at the beginning of the game did give me 255 of every material.
just a question, what do you think would happen if i use the code while my chest can only carry 300 ?
i was wondering if it does unlock everything like you said or break the game and im stuck with with the same blacksmith gear that i can create right now. since i played multiplayer and unlocked fair amount of gear at the smith shop.
Michael92f

Post by Michael92f » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:55 pm

I used the code and it doesnt seem to add materials to your chest. I messaged save wizard about just now waiting for response
Cyrax200

Post by Cyrax200 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:21 pm

Michael92f wrote:I used the code and it doesnt seem to add materials to your chest. I messaged save wizard about just now waiting for response
Well your right, i just applied the code and it only unlockes All blacksmith weapons.
it does not give any materials at all, is that how the code suppose to work ?
the code does say full blacksmith and not all material so guess it is right, anyone got the code for all material ?
OpusMortis

Post by OpusMortis » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:34 pm

http://i.imgur.com/ScoRnkm.jpg

That's from when I used it at the beginning of the game. Very odd too, because you can see my materials chest has 1500 spaces in it, which isn't normally possible.

I could also make Oka's sword by substituting Multipurpose Rocks for the material that you can't get from maxing bonds like with the other characters.

I'm attempting to make a max materials code, but I haven't been able to locate the offsets yet. It would be great if Save Wizard had a file compare for two different game saves, like HxD does.
Last edited by OpusMortis on Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.