World of Final Fantasy

Imparasite

World of Final Fantasy

Post by Imparasite » Mon May 22, 2017 8:32 pm

yes finally SW support the game. but still missing some codes for example. max heroes level/quick level heroes. heroes max sp. hope can some supply it :) thank you in advance.
Darth Revenger

Re: World of Final Fantasy

Post by Darth Revenger » Mon May 22, 2017 8:51 pm

We can still use Advanced Mode though, right? If that's the case, I'll look for the EXP offsets myself and post my finding with screenshots here for others to make codes out of since I don't know how to make codes myself.

But that's when I get around to it, focusing on another game right now. But who knows? My curiosity may get the better of me and I may go check it out with Advanced Mode very soon.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Mon May 22, 2017 9:54 pm

yes we can use advance mode for this game i think so. they said that clicker heroes only have QMO not the world of final fantasy. so im hoping for exp codes and stats codes :)
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 7:56 am

Okay so I have run into a bit of a problem... It doesn't look like there is any way for me to find my EXP in the save because in the game (I'm at the very beginning at the forest, mind you) it only shows how much EXP to the NEXT level, but nothing about your current EXP. Some people prefer to just edit their level to 99, I do not since I prefer to edit my exp and level up naturally.

It may very well be possible to just edit/change you level, but you'll probably want to get it closer to 99 to find it a little more easily in the save. Same thing with stats, the higher the number, the easier it is to find. I may settle for maxing stats if I can find them soon. Either way I'm slowly working on it.

If someone beats me to it, all the better.
"Don't be too proud of this technological terror you've constructed. The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." -Darth Vader
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed May 24, 2017 8:23 am

It could be storing your EXP in a cumulative capacity, not resetting back to zero when you level up, although the game will show it differently.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Imparasite

Post by Imparasite » Wed May 24, 2017 8:30 am

@picafriend - can u make some codes for this game also? :) exp and stats? :)
PikaFiend

Post by PikaFiend » Wed May 24, 2017 8:33 am

Final Fantasy games usually go above my head. I tend to stick to coding games I already own, myself, so I'm familiar with how they work in practice and can test what I'm doing out myself.
"The Bird of Hermes is my name. Eat my wings to keep me tame." ~The Ripley Scroll, author unknown.
Darth Revenger

Post by Darth Revenger » Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 am

Fair enough. I just wish the game showed you your current EXP in the status menu, it would help a lot.

I wonder if them item Quick Mode Codes are incomplete? For normal items, there doesn't seem to be a lot of them and I'm not sure I should touch "debug items", usually debug stuff are pretty risky to use.

I am hoping there are stat-raising items that raise your stats permanently like there have been in previous Final Fantasy games, that would help a lot. Would also be nice if there's some sort of item or whatever to boost EXP gained.

Don't worry though Imparasite, I am sure someone will eventually find what you want and are looking for. If you look in some of the other threads, people have made excellent progress and have a good track record with this stuff.

People like krustytoe are the stars here. I'm just one of the people who are more basic at this stuff and so I stick with easier/basic things inside gamesaves.

That's not gonna stop me from trying though, heh.
UntoldTruth

Post by UntoldTruth » Wed May 24, 2017 9:20 am

Darth Revenger wrote:Fair enough. I just wish the game showed you your current EXP in the status menu, it would help a lot.

I wonder if them item Quick Mode Codes are incomplete? For normal items, there doesn't seem to be a lot of them and I'm not sure I should touch "debug items", usually debug stuff are pretty risky to use.

I am hoping there are stat-raising items that raise your stats permanently like there have been in previous Final Fantasy games, that would help a lot. Would also be nice if there's some sort of item or whatever to boost EXP gained.

Don't worry though Imparasite, I am sure someone will eventually find what you want and are looking for. If you look in some of the other threads, people have made excellent progress and have a good track record with this stuff.

People like krustytoe are the stars here. I'm just one of the people who are more basic at this stuff and so I stick with easier/basic things inside gamesaves.

That's not gonna stop me from trying though, heh.
It honestly wasn't hard to figure out which line was the characters exp. It is even easier considering every character and mirage has their name on it. I have only tested it on Lann and Reynn so far but it is the line directly above their name. I do not feel like taking a screen shot and uploading it atm because I am tired. However I will tell you which ones you want to modify. I am assuming on the line above their name the 04 is your AP which as far as I can tell cannot be modified because your max ap is 4. I am not sure what the 4 numbers(to the left) are but the codes for exp are the numbers to the left of that. So go above their name and put this in "00 00 00 00 66 D5 03 01 86 9F 00 00 04 00 00 00" that will make Lann/Reynn level 99. I haven't found stats yet. Now I want to forewarn I did not do much testing. I took my level 37 save and compared it to a fresh character. These were the only lines I could tell for Lann/Reynn that changed. Red is what I changed to get them to level 99. I am not sure the rest of the code is, it could be stats of some sort or skills I am not 100% sure.
Petterhung

Post by Petterhung » Wed May 24, 2017 4:40 pm

I have find out the exp and so max cheats, but need check more times :)

When change the exp, let the all character will been lv99 include in the bag