Injustice 2

gavincorey97

Injustice 2

Post by gavincorey97 » Mon May 29, 2017 4:50 am

Glad this game was added!! It's been said these codes do not work online, as they get synced to the server. But, the code for source crystals for example - this unlocks skins, max levels characters, etc. If you spend the source crystals THEN go online, what happens? Do you lose the things you bought?

has anyone tested this? Will you get banned? I sort of doubt it. I'll try myself if no one else does in a few days.
gavincorey97

Re: Injustice 2

Post by gavincorey97 » Tue May 30, 2017 5:55 am

Well, here's an update. You keep everything can still go online, etc, but your stats show negative(-151,000 source crystals). Weird! Seems to have no negative consequences but could be a way they track you and ban you? If so, I doubt it'd be more than just the game itself.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote:If you've been unlocking stuff without updating to 4.7, this game wont give you those items. It resets your inventory. So annoying. I wasted hours getting the stuff i wanted. Then i updated and it took it all away.
Not true. mod your save, open the game and before the "press any button" message go into PS4 settings/network and disable it. after that open all your mother boxes.
When finished just go to to the settings again and enable network (if you double tap fast the PS button you can jump from the game to the settings).
The game will save everything you have unlocked BUT you currency will be a negative number caused from your opened-offline boxes not matching the currency on you profile.
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Way2Dawn22 wrote:
Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Way2Dawn22 wrote:If you've been unlocking stuff without updating to 4.7, this game wont give you those items. It resets your inventory. So annoying. I wasted hours getting the stuff i wanted. Then i updated and it took it all away.
Not true. mod your save, open the game and before the "press any button" message go into PS4 settings/network and disable it. after that open all your mother boxes.
When finished just go to to the settings again and enable network (if you double tap fast the PS button you can jump from the game to the settings).
The game will save everything you have unlocked BUT you currency will be a negative number caused from your opened-offline boxes not matching the currency on you profile.
Wow that's great news! I had been doing it wrong. I got the negative credits, but the items also disappeared.
did you quit thegame? I'm doing this trick every day and never lost an item
Nightwingtempest112

Post by Nightwingtempest112 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:40 am

Is there anyway to get out of the negative I would like to do the multiverse events that require credits the more I open and sell the more I get negative lol but its addictive lol
Toma_Gabriel

Post by Toma_Gabriel » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:54 am

Nightwingtempest112 wrote:Is there anyway to get out of the negative I would like to do the multiverse events that require credits the more I open and sell the more I get negative lol but its addictive lol
Play the game and sell everything you got and open a lot of boxes (legit way). Every time you open one you are rewarded with little currency. Or you can mod you money, buy the venet and then go online.
Nightwingtempest112

Post by Nightwingtempest112 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:18 am

Toma_Gabriel wrote:
Nightwingtempest112 wrote:Is there anyway to get out of the negative I would like to do the multiverse events that require credits the more I open and sell the more I get negative lol but its addictive lol
Play the game and sell everything you got and open a lot of boxes (legit way). Every time you open one you are rewarded with little currency. Or you can mod you money, buy the venet and then go online.

Yea I just discovered that, thanks is there anyway to use the money code and apply it to the negative credits or no lol
TerraFlareKSFL

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:29 pm

Do the cheats work for the Legendary Edition of the game???
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
Way2Dawn22

Post by Way2Dawn22 » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:53 pm

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:Do the cheats work for the Legendary Edition of the game???
Not sure if they still do. But I used them after all the DLC came out and they worked fine.