Save Wizard How Games are Coming lol

Lakell00

Save Wizard How Games are Coming lol

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 3:15 pm

Most games we have added cover the entire world. There are a few games that are only out in Asia Pacific so far. And these were added because people submitted requests and saves with information!

Again, I will make it clear. The product is driven by our users. ALL USERS regardless of their region. The more requests for a particular game we RECEIVE via our form, the higher up the list it goes. Posting on Facebook we've not added a certain game doesn't count because it's not reliable and we do miss posts. Some games, such as Horizon require a lot of work and that's still on-going.

Put simply, if people don't submit requests with saves and information via our form, it's not going to rise up our list.

And no, we're not going to tell you what we're working on because experience tells that we get hounded and then if there's a problem and we have to delay, we get complaints. Better to work on it and test and then release it. It's more of a surprise then. :)
BurnKnuckle

Re: Save Wizard How Games are Coming lol

Post by BurnKnuckle » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:24 am

I will admit something here, but there are saves where I would like feedback if it was taken in or not. Or at least a email saying "we've taken your save" or "This save was submitted before but thank you for uploading".

I submitted games such as The Witcher 3, Tekken 7, Mass Effect: Andromeda and so on. It's just that SW kinda leaves people in silent mode in the response so it makes people to have a tendency (including myself) to submit it again because it's unsure if it went through or not even accepted. The repetitiveness can be an issue here. I am glad that SW takes the time to work on these games because if there's anyone that can enable it, it's the good ol SW team. But in all seriousness, there has to be some type of way where it's notified that the saves I submit is actually taken in. The length of time to add it to SW doesn't matter to me, it's just the confirmation or at least notification if it's possible or not to work with it. Once more, if it takes months to put it in that's totally fine by me.
Lakell00

Re: Save Wizard How Games are Coming lol

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:23 pm

from what i hear the witcher 3 save moves all the time so that could be difficult and i also hear it depends on how many saves come through i know they working on horizon now and they said thats gonna be awhile so i think they taking they time on the big triple aaa games and just getting out as many as possible in my opinion