Final Fantasy XV

ChiTownzBoy05

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:09 pm

WITH ANYBODY WHO NEEDS HELP OR HAS QUESTIONS PERTAINING TO THIS GAME JOIN THIS DISCORD. https://discordapp.com/invite/mFB8QPw
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:25 pm

Uggghhhhh Discord is down for me. If you all want info on how to get 99 materials, join us! Discord link is somewhere here by xxv or another member :D
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:42 am

The Comrades Materials (Treasures) Editor can be found here:https://bootstraponline.github.io/hex/. This will give you 99x for each Treasure, which is super awesome. (This is just the link from the Discord - link posted above. I take absolutely no credit for the genius work of user xxv.) You can also edit your Gil and kW values, but SW already does that for you FYI.

(As always, PLEASE keep a backup copy of your save prior to modding just in case an error occurs!!!)

Follow these steps:
1) Open your Comrades save in Advanced Mode
2) Click the Export File button in the upper right hand corner (this makes a ~3 MB file)
3) Upload this file to the online hex editor. Click the "Comrades Mats" button. (for those unfamiliar with the term, the "Parse" button analyzes your save for current values that the editor can modify. You can use this before and after modding to confirm that the editor correctly gave you all the items. This is a good way to check that there was no corruption in the save before modding it.)
4) Download and Import this file back into the Save Wizard Advanced Mode.
5) Make sure that you APPLY the changes for the save to work. The Apply button may be grayed out until you make an arbitrary change one of the bytes in the file, so you can even type the same thing into a byte, e.g. if you see C8 somewhere then just type C8 in its place again and then you'll be able to click the Apply button. An error message always occurs for me which mentions some sort of unhandled exception, but just click the continue button and then Apply the "changes."

Close SW and you can now copy your save back to your PS4. Enjoy.
Last edited by NegaBioLizard on Mon Jan 01, 2018 2:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Devil'S

Post by Devil'S » Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:35 am

NegaBioLizard wrote:The Comrades Materials (Treasures) Editor can be found here:https://bootstraponline.github.io/hex/. This will give you 99x for each Treasure, which is super awesome. (This is just the link from the Discord - link posted above. I take absolutely no credit for the genius work of user xxv.) You can also edit your Gil and kW values, but SW already does that for you FYI.

Follow these steps:
1) Open your Comrades save in Advanced Mode
2) Click the Export File button in the upper right hand corner (this makes a ~3 MB file)
3) Upload this file to the online hex editor. Click the "Comrades Mats" button. (for those unfamiliar with the term, the "Parse" button analyzes your save for current values that the editor can modify. You can use this before and after modding to confirm that the editor worked)
4) Download and Import this file back into the Save Wizard Advanced Mode.
5) Make sure that you APPLY the changes for the save to work. The Apply button may be grayed out until you make an arbitrary change one of the bytes in the file, so you can even type the same thing into a byte, e.g. if you see C8 somewhere then just type C8 in its place again and then you'll be able to click the Apply button.

Close SW and you can now copy your save back to your PS4. Enjoy.
Hi,

Thanks you very much :D but when applied in SW I put the same value ex; C8 then SW but an application error :think:

edit: I managed to apply with SW after several attempts now the game FF XV tells me application error while loading Comerades :twisted:
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Sun Dec 31, 2017 4:21 pm

Yeah, I get that error too. Just click "Continue" and then the "Apply" button shouldn't be grayed out anymore. I'm only guessing here, but perhaps this occurs because SW doesn't want you making changes to the imported data in case of corruption? Either way, I haven't had any problems loading the data when opening Comrades. There was, however, one time where my save happened to be improperly copied to my USB (I could tell because the online editor wasn't reading my Gil or kW correctly, and the Parse Items button wasn't working even after multiple attempts using the same save). I had to copy my save from my PS4 to the USB again to make it work, so it's important to check all your values before and after using the Comrades Mats button to make sure everything is okay, and always make sure you keep a backup copy of your save just in case.
Devil'S

Post by Devil'S » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:52 pm

NegaBioLizard wrote:Yeah, I get that error too. Just click "Continue" and then the "Apply" button shouldn't be grayed out anymore. I'm only guessing here, but perhaps this occurs because SW doesn't want you making changes to the imported data in case of corruption? Either way, I haven't had any problems loading the data when opening Comrades. There was, however, one time where my save happened to be improperly copied to my USB (I could tell because the online editor wasn't reading my Gil or kW correctly, and the Parse Items button wasn't working even after multiple attempts using the same save). I had to copy my save from my PS4 to the USB again to make it work, so it's important to check all your values before and after using the Comrades Mats button to make sure everything is okay, and always make sure you keep a backup copy of your save just in case.

it works great :clap: , thank you very much :thumbup:
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 am

anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
CharGP02A

Post by CharGP02A » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:48 pm

Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:42 pm

CharGP02A wrote:Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
Not possible.
Lakell00 wrote:anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
It's not hard to grind the skill levels. There are many guides for it and if you do one playthough of the main game, you would reach max level.

Ignis's skill only requires multiple repeats of camp, with the max money cheat, buy the ingredients and cook food like 50 times or even less.
Noctis fishing is super easy, just spend minimum an hour to reach max, Gladiolus you only need to run around, you can sort your controller to run in a circle and for Prompto you only need to battle but all skills can be reached in one playthrough.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:55 am

^ thanks for the tip