Final Fantasy XV

TerraFlareKSFL

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by TerraFlareKSFL » Sun Aug 27, 2017 11:50 pm

xxv wrote:
TerraFlareKSFL wrote: Where did they originally come from in the game? or did you create them?
The way it works is the save file contains a list of all items in the game. The codes are based on this list. It's not possible to create new items, only add existing items. Some of these items are not normally obtainable.

It's possible that someone more familiar with XV would know what part of the game they're from. I only made the codes. :)
I see. Thanks for the reply. @-@ So weird. I've googled the items and so far, no one has mentioned them anywhere. Probably well hidden by SE until future updates are released. Such a mystery...
I've tested the accessorys but so far, I've experienced none of the effects that they have.
NA Female Gamer ~PS4, PS3, PS2, PSX, PSP, Vita, Wii, Wii U, Switch~
xxv

Post by xxv » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:51 am

I've tested the accessorys but so far, I've experienced none of the effects that they have.
I know with the Magitek Exosuit, it was in the game and did nothing until a patch was released. It's possible these are items that will be activated in future updates. Or they're items that were cut from the game.
Skiller
V.I.P.

Post by Skiller » Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:29 pm

TerraFlareKSFL wrote:
xxv wrote:
TerraFlareKSFL wrote: Where did they originally come from in the game? or did you create them?
The way it works is the save file contains a list of all items in the game. The codes are based on this list. It's not possible to create new items, only add existing items. Some of these items are not normally obtainable.

It's possible that someone more familiar with XV would know what part of the game they're from. I only made the codes. :)
I see. Thanks for the reply. @-@ So weird. I've googled the items and so far, no one has mentioned them anywhere. Probably well hidden by SE until future updates are released. Such a mystery...
When i first made the codes/IDs the only thing out was the First Free/Payed booster pack --Radiant Gemstone --AP adapter
i think they were for and Unreleased Pack, that is still not released or was left in the wind .

them 2 items showed up when the Holiday Pack +, Booster Pack + First showed up
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:39 pm

Accessory Setup: Buy the following from the Regalia shop. Weapon Setup: Buy the following from Culless Munitions - Hammerhead
99x Titanium Bangle (+200 HP) 99x Broadsword (Swords)
99x Heliodor Bracelet (+40 STR) 99x Two-handed Sword (Greatswords)
99x War Sword (Greatswords)

What does this mean?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:57 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:Accessory Setup: Buy the following from the Regalia shop. Weapon Setup: Buy the following from Culless Munitions - Hammerhead
99x Titanium Bangle (+200 HP) 99x Broadsword (Swords)
99x Heliodor Bracelet (+40 STR) 99x Two-handed Sword (Greatswords)
99x War Sword (Greatswords)

What does this mean?
Buy them first and then use the code to replace them with the weapons/accessories.
Aeramis

Post by Aeramis » Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:10 pm

Can someone please do me a favor and post all the codes that have been created and work? It would make it a lot easier to find and add to save wizard for me. Thanks.
rukapyon

Post by rukapyon » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:35 am

Hi thank you xxv for creating all the codes. Just want to know if these codes applies to DLC also?
Masterj360

Post by Masterj360 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 9:15 pm

rukapyon wrote:Hi thank you xxv for creating all the codes. Just want to know if these codes applies to DLC also?
Yes it does but probably only if you own the DLC tho you just get the DLC weapons before actually completing the episode. But might aswell just do them anyway b/c you get new outfits and trophies
rukapyon

Post by rukapyon » Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:40 am

Im playing gladious DLC. I cant see my save game to add the codes.
pspgundam

Post by pspgundam » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:31 pm

xxv's codes for all weapon and accessories don't work for me on the latest updated version 1.15 so it me or can somebody else can have the same problem?