Final Fantasy XV

RottenAzzRonnie

Re: Final Fantasy XV

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:50 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:So what codes item codes are confirmed to be working 100% so far? As in no blank spots etc.
I was also wondering the same thing :question:

More importantly, I just recently used the "Have All" for everything except for the "Event Items" and noticed the blank spots. What I would ask for those who have a fair amount of experience overall with the game/story, and how these codes may effect it is; will the blank spaces with "X" quantity amount negatively effect the game with certain quest/sidequest or cause save issues later :question:
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Thu Jul 13, 2017 8:03 pm

Also what slot do I have to use for the Item codes to work? I'm using slot 2 and it's not working. I'm referring to changing 12 items to another.
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
zachillios

Post by zachillios » Thu Jul 13, 2017 9:22 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:Also what slot do I have to use for the Item codes to work? I'm using slot 2 and it's not working. I'm referring to changing 12 items to another.
I assume they're using Skiller's codes so they probably work the same way. I for whatever reason have a lot of trouble getting the save slot numbers to work (yes I know 0=1 and so forth) so I just duplicate my save over the first 5 slots and it always works on one of them.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:22 am

Slot 0 = Auto 1
Slot 1 = Auto 2
Slot 2 = Manual 1
And so on.

As for the codes I used the codes that Skiller posted from his DB and I got no blanks. For the Ingredients and Treasures. Best way is to test out.
ChiTownzBoy05

Post by ChiTownzBoy05 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:25 am

Kitsune wrote:Slot 0 = Auto 1
Slot 1 = Auto 2
Slot 2 = Manual 1
And so on.

As for the codes I used the codes that Skiller posted from his DB and I got no blanks. For the Ingredients and Treasures. Best way is to test out.
So you didn't get Blanks on any category including those two your saying?
[$]TaRtEd [o]Ut [h]U$tLin [e]NdEd P AlLiN
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:57 am

I don't know how this eluded me, but I just thought about something.

Would I be correct in thinking that not having dlc would be the reason for the blank spots showing up instead of actual items :question:

If so, boy do I get the dunce cap.
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:23 pm

ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:
Slot 1 = Auto 2
Slot 2 = Manual 1
And so on.

I only used those two. I originally had some blanks but I notified Skiller and we got together to fix them. He said he was going to fix them.

I did use the IDs from the Car Parts, but I did it manually via AM. Same with some Leisure Goods.
BurnKnuckle

Post by BurnKnuckle » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00 pm

I check from time to time to see if xxv made any findings and file that I sent him. Hoping his day goes well along with it.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:26 pm

Kitsune wrote:
ChiTownzBoy05 wrote:
Slot 1 = Auto 2
Slot 2 = Manual 1
And so on.

I only used those two. I originally had some blanks but I notified Skiller and we got together to fix them. He said he was going to fix them.

I did use the IDs from the Car Parts, but I did it manually via AM. Same with some Leisure Goods.
I used AM to manually overwrite a bunch of Bronze Bangles with Magitek Suit V2. I'm hoping at some point we get a more defined item list and weapon list to do this. The quick codes are cool, but I certainly wouldn't mind being able to go into AM and modding specific items and amounts :thumbup:
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:48 pm

:exclamation: Just in case anyone isn't aware, there may be an issue with having key items before you obtain them. Right after I beat Quetzalcoatl, I tried to pick up the key item Mythril Ore. But when I walked over to it, the grab item icon (x) wouldn't let me pick it up. Sat there for about 10 minutes before I decided to replay the level. Beat the damned bird again, and STILL couldn't pick it up. The most recent save I have without any codes activated is so early in the game, that I'm debating if I should just start a new save, smdh!
Ah well, just wanted to share that with anyone who hadn't got to that point and are using the key item codes. Another reason why I asked earlier if it conflicts with game progression, doesn't corrupt the save but can definitely be a game killer :(