Re: Final Fantasy XV
Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:31 am
anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
CharGP02A wrote:Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
Lakell00 wrote:anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
Laytham wrote:CharGP02A wrote:Does anybody have a code that can be used for invincibility to any kind of attacks and the banning of any form of instant death?
Not possible.Lakell00 wrote:anybody got a code for level 9 skills for all characters
CharGP02A wrote: Hmm...how about something that allows you to use items in the secret Castlemark Tower dungeon?
NegaBioLizard wrote:The Comrades Materials (Treasures) Editor can be found here:https://bootstraponline.github.io/hex/. This will give you 99x for each Treasure, which is super awesome. (This is just the link from the Discord - link posted above. I take absolutely no credit for the genius work of user xxv.) You can also edit your Gil and kW values, but SW already does that for you FYI.
(As always, PLEASE keep a backup copy of your save prior to modding just in case an error occurs!!!)
Follow these steps:
1) Open your Comrades save in Advanced Mode
2) Click the Export File button in the upper right hand corner (this makes a ~3 MB file)
3) Upload this file to the online hex editor. Click the "Comrades Mats" button. (for those unfamiliar with the term, the "Parse" button analyzes your save for current values that the editor can modify. You can use this before and after modding to confirm that the editor correctly gave you all the items. This is a good way to check that there was no corruption in the save before modding it.)
4) Download and Import this file back into the Save Wizard Advanced Mode.
5) Make sure that you APPLY the changes for the save to work. The Apply button may be grayed out until you make an arbitrary change one of the bytes in the file, so you can even type the same thing into a byte, e.g. if you see C8 somewhere then just type C8 in its place again and then you'll be able to click the Apply button. An error message always occurs for me which mentions some sort of unhandled exception, but just click the continue button and then Apply the "changes."
Close SW and you can now copy your save back to your PS4. Enjoy.
Hi there. The mats button doesn't seem to work now. Just Gil and the energy. Anyway of getting it fixed etc or what codes to use in quickmode?