[LOCKED - QMO] MGSV: TTP

Laytham

Re: MGSV: TTP

Post by Laytham » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:23 pm

DeadManInBlack wrote:Bit of weird thing with the max resources code, it seems to requires the code applying multiple times before it caps so you have apply the cheat load the save then reapply the cheats and repeat loading the save.

I've been applying the code to upgrade my fobs which requires a lot of resources especially fuel and it seems to max out the offline stuff but the online resources which make up the majority seems to only get around 40-50k each time is this normal?
Have you tried using this code?

Code: Select all

Build all bases
4201C1D0 40014001
40110004 00000000
It should still work after the recent patch and doesn't use any of your resources and GMP.
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Aug 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Laytham wrote:
DeadManInBlack wrote:Bit of weird thing with the max resources code, it seems to requires the code applying multiple times before it caps so you have apply the cheat load the save then reapply the cheats and repeat loading the save.

I've been applying the code to upgrade my fobs which requires a lot of resources especially fuel and it seems to max out the offline stuff but the online resources which make up the majority seems to only get around 40-50k each time is this normal?

Build all bases
4201C1D0 40014001
40110004 00000000
It should still work after the recent patch and doesn't use any of your resources and GMP.
Thanks for reply, does it work with FOB's or just the main base?
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:44 pm

DeadManInBlack wrote:
Laytham wrote:

Build all bases
4201C1D0 40014001
40110004 00000000
All bases, including ones purchased with MB coins. Check it out, it'll take no more than a few minutes to check haha
DeadManInBlack

Post by DeadManInBlack » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:44 pm

Laytham wrote:
DeadManInBlack wrote:
Laytham wrote:

Build all bases
4201C1D0 40014001
40110004 00000000
All bases, including ones purchased with MB coins. Check it out, it'll take no more than a few minutes to check haha
Way ahead of you all 4 bases fully upgraded thanks for posting the code for me it was much appreciated :D
sparkssj

Post by sparkssj » Thu Aug 17, 2017 1:02 pm

Thanks again for all of your hard works. :)

Only if we can find unlimited use of fulton now.
Itzgrande

Post by Itzgrande » Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:21 am

sparkssj wrote:Thanks again for all of your hard works. :)

Only if we can find unlimited use of fulton now.
bump lol
RufinLeGAMER

Post by RufinLeGAMER » Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:21 pm

Hello, can i put address code on my game metal gear solid v definitive edition ?
sparkssj

Post by sparkssj » Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:34 pm

RufinLeGAMER wrote:Hello, can i put address code on my game metal gear solid v definitive edition ?
Heard it also works for that edition as well.
RufinLeGAMER

Post by RufinLeGAMER » Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:53 am

sparkssj wrote:
RufinLeGAMER wrote:Hello, can i put address code on my game metal gear solid v definitive edition ?
Okay thanks, can you help me for edit my save please?
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:14 am

RufinLeGAMER wrote:
sparkssj wrote:
Okay thanks, can you help me for edit my save please?
Save Wizard only allows a user to be used for three PS4 profiles. I don't think you're going to find anyone who's willing to give up one of their accounts just to edit one game for you. You're likely going to have to purchase Save Wizard for yourself.