[LOCKED - QMO] MGSV: TTP

sparkssj

Re: MGSV: TTP

Post by sparkssj » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:58 am

Geez, just tried and only that Max GP (default built-in) can be applied. If I select others, got error that my PS4 save is corrupted. :oops:

So good days are gone again- Hmm.
nyckrazy

Post by nyckrazy » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:32 pm

That is so fucking lame. This game is not that hugely popular online. Alot of people dont gave time to grind for resources ..etc i hope save wizard releases more codes for this game. Smh
TheHorseCockExpress

Post by TheHorseCockExpress » Fri Aug 25, 2017 2:45 pm

Wow this blows
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:35 pm

Well, this should be a lesson to us. Once we have codes that are working, keep a backup of that save with max resources just in case this happens again to another game.
Aladore

Post by Aladore » Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:54 pm

QMO sucks, period.

People bought a product called "Save Editor", not "Restricted Gameshark-like". It really is a shame that this beautiful product is taking the path of becoming useless. I'm glad I did more or less everything I wanted to do on MGSV.

No point in complaining anyways: everything I could say has already been said better by others. I'll see what can be done with XPLODER, and/or will wait for alternative solutions. Count me off on renewing my membership.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:58 pm

Aladore wrote:QMO sucks, period.

People bought a product called "Save Editor", not "Restricted Gameshark-like". It really is a shame that this beautiful product is taking the path of becoming useless. I'm glad I did more or less everything I wanted to do on MGSV.

No point in complaining anyways: everything I could say has already been said better by others. I'll see what can be done with XPLODER, and/or will wait for alternative solutions. Count me off on renewing my membership.
Well, I have never used a save editor by Xploder, but it looks like it will be better than Save Wizard. The SW team adds a game to the list with only one cheat (Max Money - Clap Clap Clap), but then makes the game QMO or has plans for it to become QMO at the start. Just forget about resources, no one needs them for any game. Right? If they expect to make money, this is not going to sell a product. Cyber Gadget allows advanced mode for North America/Europe MGSV and Nioh. There is no point in adding a game to the list if you just supply one cheat. If the game is going to be QMO, at least have plans to add more cheats or release the game later with extra cheats.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:01 pm

its unlimited usage so what u mean renew membership once u buy it its yours to keep forever lol. but i do agree they should make a listing of which games will be qmo so ppl that take the time to make codes dont waste it on a qmo game. also i think ppl are snitching on these games that have online in them and complaining to them. im sure that sw knew that these games had online in them but gave us a chance but some ppl fluffy it up for others.......
Kitsune

Post by Kitsune » Fri Aug 25, 2017 9:37 pm

Lakell00 wrote:its unlimited usage so what u mean renew membership once u buy it its yours to keep forever lol. but i do agree they should make a listing of which games will be qmo so ppl that take the time to make codes dont waste it on a qmo game. also i think ppl are snitching on these games that have online in them and complaining to them. im sure that sw knew that these games had online in them but gave us a chance but some ppl fluffy it up for others.......
That is what I am thinking.

Most likely it was not an issue until the staff started being hacked. Too many unfair advantages online.