Yakuza Kiwami (Request | Exp & Money)

RottenAzzRonnie

Yakuza Kiwami (Request | Exp & Money)

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Sep 01, 2017 5:40 am

(If this is in the wrong place for request, kindly redirect me)

Just wanted to see if anyone has this game by chance and are willing to take a crack at it.

I searched through hex for the money since it was the easiest to find, but couldn't find the Experience address for diddly squat.

Ah well, any takers?
stfb1055

Re: Yakuza Kiwami (Request | Exp & Money)

Post by stfb1055 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 10:25 am

as well looking for arena points and chips
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:52 pm

RottenAzzRonnie wrote:(If this is in the wrong place for request, kindly redirect me)

Just wanted to see if anyone has this game by chance and are willing to take a crack at it.

I searched through hex for the money since it was the easiest to find, but couldn't find the Experience address for diddly squat.

Ah well, any takers?
You're going to have to wait until SW adds it into their database since you cannot access/edit it manually until they've done it.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Sat Sep 02, 2017 12:52 am

Laytham wrote:
RottenAzzRonnie wrote:(If this is in the wrong place for request, kindly redirect me)

Ah well, any takers?
You're going to have to wait until SW adds it into their database since you cannot access/edit it manually until they've done it.
Yeah. I thought I found the money address and tried to edit through HE Neo. When I put it back into the system storage, it loaded up but nothing changed (wishful thinking- I know). Then when I tried to save my game, it showed my save file was corrupted. I had to restart the game, delete the corrupted save, and load the back up save back onto system storage (gotta start leaving it to the pros :shifty: )

Edit:
Save file sent for request. Fingers crossed :thumbup:
YabukiJoe

Post by YabukiJoe » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:27 am

Well I sent a Save in, but I don't know if I did it right though.
RottenAzzRonnie

Post by RottenAzzRonnie » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 am

YabukiJoe wrote:Well I sent a Save in, but I don't know if I did it right though.
I was thinking the same. I took a screen shot, but I wasn't sure how you're supposed to add it with the save file :think:

Was thinking of sending another since I made some progress in the game. Have a little more than 3.5 mil cash, and have all three fighting styles abilities where you require 50 points per skill. Getting 85 points per skill is going to be maddening o.O I'm still pretty early in the game though, I think the starting chapter after you beat Majima for kidnapping Haruka.

At this point, I'll end up being happy with a cash and cp cheat like they have for Yakuza 0. Although, if someone figures out the exp/ability points address- that'd be shweet too :D

I just took a break because I was actually in the middle of finishing Yakuza 0, but ended cracking open Kiwami when I picked up my preorder (couldn't resist the urge). Will probably just finish up 0, and hopefully by the time I'm finished SW team might be close to putting Kiwami up (fingers crossed).
ryuyabuki

Post by ryuyabuki » Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:31 am

Looks like it's time to mod now :)
hieu111997

Post by hieu111997 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 am

I'm using the EXP and level cheat with Save Wizard but it doesn't seem to work, the amount is shown 9999 but I can't even upgrade a skill that requires 85 points O.O , is there a work around for this problem,
Also, hope you guys can do a quick code to unlock all Dragon Styles Martial Art
Alkarl

Post by Alkarl » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:33 am

+1 on the experience code giving you 9999 experience but somehow not allowing you to spend the points.
YabukiJoe

Post by YabukiJoe » Tue Sep 12, 2017 10:35 am

Well I asked for it, but now I managed to nearly 100% it during the wait. Got 9999 EXP from Tiger Dropping Majima's face in several times, around 100 million Yen (I miss the Bubble too) from Colosseum Points rewards, and absolutely destroyed Amon. Unlike 0, all of that carries over to Ex Hard/Legend too so...

I guess a Super Max HP code like the one Game Genie did for Yakuza 5 would be nice. Definitely would make Lau Ka Long's car chase less a pain if possible.