Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Nightwingtempest

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Nightwingtempest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:45 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:Just to update, almost finished with cave of the seven stars i forgot how long this thing was with all the encounters it in itself has taken nearly 4 hours with cheats active. Sorry for the delay.
Can you edit my save with all crafting materials and and battle trophies please I would just be happy with all crafting materials
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:52 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:Just to update, almost finished with cave of the seven stars i forgot how long this thing was with all the encounters it in itself has taken nearly 4 hours with cheats active. Sorry for the delay.
Can you edit my save with all crafting materials and and battle trophies please I would just be happy with all crafting materials
I'm doing one for everyone. I'd have to stop work on that to do yours, I sincerely apologize but I have to ask you to wait for the save set it will have all that you ask.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:54 am

Love that cave :D I alway use the cat girl to get pass that place nice and fast :D
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:56 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
I'm doing one for everyone. I'd have to stop work on that to do yours, I sincerely apologize but I have to ask you to wait for the save set it will have all that you ask.
I understand dude but I want to continue were I am and that's roak I avoided using sw max exp so I'm not op all I wanted from the get go was max crafting cause farming is so annoying in this game but alright dude I'll just gran the save you do for battle trophies I guess
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:07 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
I understand dude but I want to continue were I am and that's roak I avoided using sw max exp so I'm not op all I wanted from the get go was max crafting cause farming is so annoying in this game but alright dude I'll just gran the save you do for battle trophies I guess
I can help you once i finish this one up, the items right now i can only do a couple at a time depending on location because i dont actually have an item editor. i can only do specific items one at a time and luck with some of the rest. it looks like someone is making some progress on items for SW based off DrummerIX's cheat tables hopefully that comes to something it would make things easier.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:12 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu a run down of the Starter Save and what it will feature?

Starting from AEOA

universe mode
20 laser weapons
rare crafting materials
20 laser suits
20 tri emblem < Make sure this one says tri emblem cause tri emblum is the cheap item
20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manual
All items Usable Items, Foods, Other Items
CP Cap Removed and battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data at 100% < Close to 100%

Characters Stats i believe should stay normal

:)

MysticZangetsu feel free to correct me on whats possible and not possible
Last edited by GameRunnerX2 on Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:13 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
I can help you once i finish this one up, the items right now i can only do a couple at a time depending on location because i dont actually have an item editor. i can only do specific items one at a time and luck with some of the rest. it looks like someone is making some progress on items for SW based off DrummerIX's cheat tables hopefully that comes to something it would make things easier.
Yeah I feel you dude I platinum it legit on ps3 don't want to do that ever again almost 1000 hours with 3 playthroughs
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:22 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
Yeah I feel you dude I platinum it legit on ps3 don't want to do that ever again almost 1000 hours with 3 playthroughs
Thanks for helping us all out respect bruh. i also would like for you to edit my save, or a specific starter save, but I can wait till everybody get what they need.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:23 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:

Starting from AEOA

universe mode
20 laser weapons
rare crafting materials
20 laser suits
20 tri emblem < Make sure this one says tri emblem cause tri emblum is the cheat item
CP Cap Removed and battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data at 100% < Close to 100%

Itll be:
20 of All items icluding weapons armor accessories excluding skill manuals that can only be used once those you will have to collect through the story since they will be stuck in your inventory unable t obe sold or dropped, also excluding key items since multiples of certain ones have game breaking effects.
the trophies i have are all but 5 for 5 characters but they are all the first trophy on the list thus the easiest to gain.
monster data will be complete except for Apostle of creation/satanail since the save point in front of them allows you to farm the last 3 kills for hopefully gaining monster data trophies.
as a starter the mod will only allow me to change reimi and edge cp but the cp is boosted by the battle trophies completion so i hope that will suffice
weapon data will be what it is not 100% sure what im missing but a lot of it is just from crafting
spaceship data is only missing 2 one is on Lemuris crashed ship the other on cardianon mothership
after all those are done i will save then change the difficulty to the next level to have all difficulties available in a group of saves.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:28 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:

Starting from AEOA

universe mode
20 laser weapons
rare crafting materials
20 laser suits
20 tri emblem < Make sure this one says tri emblem cause tri emblum is the cheat item

Itll be:
20 of All items icluding weapons armor accessories excluding skill manuals that can only be used once those you will have to collect through the story since they will be stuck in your inventory unable t obe sold or dropped, also excluding key items since multiples of certain ones have game breaking effects.
the trophies i have are all but 5 for 5 characters but they are all the first trophy on the list thus the easiest to gain.
monster data will be complete except for Apostle of creation/satanail since the save point in front of them allows you to farm the last 3 kills for hopefully gaining monster data trophies.
as a starter the mod will only allow me to change reimi and edge cp but the cp is boosted by the battle trophies completion so i hope that will suffice
weapon data will be what it is not 100% sure what im missing but a lot of it is just from crafting
spaceship data is only missing 2 one is on Lemuris crashed ship the other on cardianon mothership
after all those are done i will save then change the difficulty to the next level to have all difficulties available in a group of saves.
Sounds great :D

I almost forgot that 100% the BT with each character unlocks the cp with them :D