Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Chaos54

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Chaos54 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:34 am

Ok then well darn was looking forward to having all ultimate moves at the start of the game but maybe somebody could put a code in for them later.
Thank You MysticZangetsu for everything you are doing im sure it has been pretty hectic and probably stressful.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:44 am

Chaos54 wrote:Ok then well darn was looking forward to having all ultimate moves at the start of the game but maybe somebody could put a code in for them later.
Thank You MysticZangetsu for everything you are doing im sure it has been pretty hectic and probably stressful.
Its just taking a long time lol Im almost through the usable items leaving just crafting materials and food items.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:52 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Chaos54 wrote:Ok then well darn was looking forward to having all ultimate moves at the start of the game but maybe somebody could put a code in for them later.
Its just taking a long time lol Im almost through the usable items leaving just crafting materials and food items.
Food items are not that important. since there easy to make.

And crafting materials you only really need the top tear items like the philosopher stone, moonstone, Mana ribbon,saber-tooth fangs, Gabriel and queen feathers.micro heavy lon collider

Just a idea of all the top crafting materials items
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:05 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Take ya time.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:33 am

:D :clap: :thumbup:

430 am here but i'm just so excited i cant sleep :lol:
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:42 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote::D :clap: :thumbup:

Almost there few more to get through in the crafting mats and itll be up.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 9:49 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote::D :clap: :thumbup:

Almost there few more to get through in the crafting mats and itll be up.
:D
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:23 am

Holy crap i missed a lot!! I got stuck "Spending quality time" :roll: with my family.

I was working on the skills for the characters aaaand corrupted my save file... and back up cause im a dummy haha so go team @MysticZangetsu!

I'm gonna start one from scratch and work on some specific item codes and try to find the right skill codes but thats kind of a long game thing.

Thank you for everyone that has been keeping this post alive! makes me happy to know that this game is getting some love
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:33 am

Kylar wrote:Holy crap i missed a lot!! I got stuck "Spending quality time" :roll: with my family.

I was working on the skills for the characters aaaand corrupted my save file... and back up cause im a dummy haha so go team @MysticZangetsu!

I'm gonna start one from scratch and work on some specific item codes and try to find the right skill codes but thats kind of a long game thing.

Thank you for everyone that has been keeping this post alive! makes me happy to know that this game is getting some love
First thing i always do is backup my saves both USB and online

was the save file you lost you're main?
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:38 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:Holy crap i missed a lot!! I got stuck "Spending quality time" :roll: with my family.

First thing i always do is backup my saves both USB and online

was the save file you lost you're main?

Yeah it was my main. I had a back up online but i accidentally hit upload instead of download in it replaced it wit the broken one haha i. I was just about to go back to Aeos and switch Faize with Amurat