Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Kylar

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Kylar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:19 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:Here is the save by MysticZangetsu its all there weapons armor items :clap: :D :thumbup:

just extract

import with SW and make it your own

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jxxpw35k ... A09485.zip

100% battle trophies
100% monster data

its all here
how does that work with the tropgies though? when i load it up will i get all of the monster data % trophies or just the last one?
Its the data i tested it on my save and all the charaters BT was still 100% and data

gonna start a new game now on universie mode

HAPPY HOLIDAYS GUYS
woot woot!!

now we just need a version of that save for universe and chaos mode and we will be set!

how do you get the Playstaion trophies to pop for all the data and battle trophies?
That part i have no clue :D
haha fair enough
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:20 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:Here is the save by MysticZangetsu its all there weapons armor items :clap: :D :thumbup:

just extract

import with SW and make it your own

https://www.mediafire.com/file/jxxpw35k ... A09485.zip

100% battle trophies
100% monster data

its all here
qouting myself for those that miss it here is the save by MysticZangetsu

ITS

USA 1.01
PS4 FW 4.75
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:27 pm

Is anyone a member of that other forum? that MysticZangetsu is part of we need to let him know that the save worked
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:37 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:Is anyone a member of that other forum? that MysticZangetsu is part of we need to let him know that the save worked

i am not sure. you can try sendind him a private message?

and the battle trophies do not stack so if you are trying to get the PS trophies they wont pop now (as far as I know)
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:40 pm

Kylar wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:Is anyone a member of that other forum? that MysticZangetsu is part of we need to let him know that the save worked

and the battle trophies do not stack so if you are trying to get the PS trophies they wont pop now (as far as I know)
fazie has one BT left
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:46 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:

fazie has one BT left
faize is 100% for me :(
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:47 pm

Kylar wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:

fazie has one BT left
faize is 100% for me :(
99% in my game :)
Chaos54

Post by Chaos54 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Wow just barely woke up and this board blew up its 9 am here. Thank You MysticZangetsu!!!!
Could someone please look into getting the skill manuals with the ultimate moves put in your inventory? Even if they have multiples and cant be deleted or sold idc unless it would crash your game somehow like the key items can
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Chaos54 wrote:Wow just barely woke up and this board blew up its 9 am here. Thank You MysticZangetsu!!!!
Could someone please look into getting the skill manuals with the ultimate moves put in your inventory? Even if they have multiples and cant be deleted or sold idc unless it would crash your game somehow like the key items can
yeah i believe that's the reason MysticZangetsu didn't add those skill books since you cant delete them after you use them.. unless he made the value 1 so only one skill book for each skill
Chaos54

Post by Chaos54 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:14 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Chaos54 wrote:Wow just barely woke up and this board blew up its 9 am here. Thank You MysticZangetsu!!!!
yeah i believe that's the reason MysticZangetsu didn't add those skill books since you cant delete them after you use them.. unless he made the value 1 so only one skill book for each skill[/quote
Yea thats what he said but if they wouldnt interfere other then just not being able to delete them that would be ok by me unless it would cause the game to crash or something?