Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

MysticZangetsu

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Glad to hear it all worked out for everyone there, sorry I went inactive a bit it was time for some sleep, today I celebrate Christmas with my family but when I get back tonight I will delve into making the universe and chaos modes. I left the battle trophies open for reimi bacchus faize arumat and lymle trophy number one open, if you’ve already collected these then it will 100% all the trophies. A way around this is to delete your profile data reinsert that edited save and load the edited save then save it again this will recreate the profile data with what is on the modded save. Merry Christmas everyone.
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:33 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:Glad to hear it all worked out for everyone there, sorry I went inactive a bit it was time for some sleep, today I celebrate Christmas with my family but when I get back tonight I will delve into making the universe and chaos modes. I left the battle trophies open for reimi bacchus faize arumat and lymle trophy number one open, if you’ve already collected these then it will 100% all the trophies. A way around this is to delete your profile data reinsert that edited save and load the edited save then save it again this will recreate the profile data with what is on the modded save. Merry Christmas everyone.
Have a great Christmas all.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:35 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:Glad to hear it all worked out for everyone there, sorry I went inactive a bit it was time for some sleep, today I celebrate Christmas with my family but when I get back tonight I will delve into making the universe and chaos modes. I left the battle trophies open for reimi bacchus faize arumat and lymle trophy number one open, if you’ve already collected these then it will 100% all the trophies. A way around this is to delete your profile data reinsert that edited save and load the edited save then save it again this will recreate the profile data with what is on the modded save. Merry Christmas everyone.
MysticZangetsu thank you for the save and everything you did for us :D have a Merry Christmas and a happy new year :D

Glad to hear you will also do a save for universe and chaos modes :D
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 5:39 pm

Just a side note I will reduce the faerie star manual to 4 since one is obtainable in game and 5 can learn it. The other skill manuals won’t crash the game the only thing I know for sure will mess the save up is have multiples of the 7 Star key items having more than one of any of them prevents you from getting to Celeste in that save which in turn prevents you from opening the wandering dungeon. I just left out the ultimate skills from my save cause I plan on using it myself and have extreme OCD and having those manuals in my inventory without being able to sell them or drop them just bugs me and I figured with everything else I added you’re already capable of being so op you don’t need the final skill books so soon.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sun Dec 24, 2017 6:48 pm

Ok didn't quite have to leave as soon as I thought I had some time to fix the save up it now only has 4 Faerie Star manuals and I now have a save for every difficulty. I have both PC and PS4 versions available in the download page whichever route you'd like to take. The PS4 set is already zipped in it data folder just import each save they are in difficulty order. For those who want to attempt the route from the PC to PS4 saves I've added a bonus 5th save which if you use to beat the game you will proc the trophies for all the secret endings. I apologize for how long it took to roll out the other 3 difficulties and I am sorry i didn't have a 5th save from the PS4 to transfer the Endings save to an easier to use format for the PS4.

Without further ado I present to you the main attraction:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
krustytoe

Post by krustytoe » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:02 pm

I just bought the game. I will see what I can make
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:29 pm

krustytoe wrote:I just bought the game. I will see what I can make
Glad to see your helping out. You were pretty helpful on other forums, so im glad to see ya here.
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:31 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:Ok didn't quite have to leave as soon as I thought I had some time to fix the save up it now only has 4 Faerie Star manuals and I now have a save for every difficulty. I have both PC and PS4 versions available in the download page whichever route you'd like to take. The PS4 set is already zipped in it data folder just import each save they are in difficulty order. For those who want to attempt the route from the PC to PS4 saves I've added a bonus 5th save which if you use to beat the game you will proc the trophies for all the secret endings. I apologize for how long it took to roll out the other 3 difficulties and I am sorry i didn't have a 5th save from the PS4 to transfer the Endings save to an easier to use format for the PS4.

Without further ado I present to you the main attraction:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
Im sure we all said this alot, but once again thanks for the support.
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:59 pm

Any of the saves gives all battle trophies without playing through the game again I used his first nodded save with just edge and raimi and don't want to start at the begining
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:47 pm

Nightwingtempest wrote:Any of the saves gives all battle trophies without playing through the game again I used his first nodded save with just edge and raimi and don't want to start at the begining
But it renders you useless to gain the Trophy achievement from popping. :lol: