Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

MysticZangetsu

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:08 am

Also next on my docket is the 50% and 100% monster data’s along with spaceship and weapons data PSN trophies and will be working towards getting a platinum save set by time I’m finished, I came up short on making item codes I can find the items in a ram edit but can’t find them in HxD with a save. I’ve reached out to DrummerIX on fearlessrevolution to see if he can help me.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:09 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:Alright to use the saves you have to erase the System data for star ocean from your ps4 before each transfer then load the % trophy save you want obtain 1 trophy rinse repeat till you have the 100% trophy PSN trophy and you can migrate your own system data back. These are Battle Trophy only save right on Aeos, youll have to skip the same cutscene each time but its only a minor inconvenience for getting all the PSN trophies. the 60% PSN trophy i messed up slightly in that you need to obtain 2 battle trophies to get the PSN trophy to pop. The 100% battle trophy is missing only deal 100 damage or more with Edge just blindside an Adephaga and attack repeatedly till it crits. I added them to the folder already available but im relinking for easier access.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0

Edit: I tested all the saves and Procced all the PSN trophies for battle trophies with these except the 15% because i already had the 15% trophy. I also had no other save data for this game in my system while i did this to make sure there was nothing to interfere with the acquisition of said PSN trophies.
You sure are a god lol and care to edit my save with 20 max crafting only materials my laptop died like 3 days before you found this out or I would of helped ppl aswell
Post me a save I’ll do what I can, Would you like a chaos upgrade as well?
Actually can you make your endinds which is save 5 chaos since it's already beat and at the end that way you get all endings trophy plus chaos mode as well and I'll send you a save
I can make that chaos but it’s severely underpowered for chaos I believe
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 12:25 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:Alright to use the saves you have to erase the System data for star ocean from your ps4 before each transfer then load the % trophy save you want obtain 1 trophy rinse repeat till you have the 100% trophy PSN trophy and you can migrate your own system data back. These are Battle Trophy only save right on Aeos, youll have to skip the same cutscene each time but its only a minor inconvenience for getting all the PSN trophies. the 60% PSN trophy i messed up slightly in that you need to obtain 2 battle trophies to get the PSN trophy to pop. The 100% battle trophy is missing only deal 100 damage or more with Edge just blindside an Adephaga and attack repeatedly till it crits. I added them to the folder already available but im relinking for easier access.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0

Edit: I tested all the saves and Procced all the PSN trophies for battle trophies with these except the 15% because i already had the 15% trophy. I also had no other save data for this game in my system while i did this to make sure there was nothing to interfere with the acquisition of said PSN trophies.
You sure are a god lol and care to edit my save with 20 max crafting only materials my laptop died like 3 days before you found this out or I would of helped ppl aswell
Actually can you make your endinds which is save 5 chaos since it's already beat and at the end that way you get all endings trophy plus chaos mode as well and I'll send you a save
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lvq55jsn ... 287%29.zip

The en 2 save brother that's the one I want edited please for crafting items if you want base it off your item creation saves
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Tue Dec 26, 2017 1:48 am

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/lvq55jsn ... 287%29.zip

The en 2 save brother that's the one I want edited please for crafting items if you want base it off your item creation saves
The saves in the same link you'll know where to locate it.
Chaos54

Post by Chaos54 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:34 am

Thank You MysticZangetsu!!!! I barely got the saves uploaded on my ps4 and they work perfectly!!! You did an awesome job and I cant thank you enough!!!
Im gonna have so much fun running through this game again. You are a magician and all the hard work you put into these saves proves it. :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:37 am

Does anyone know how to modify the save with advance mode? It looks like gibberish when I look at it and I can't see or really modify anything...not that I don't want someone to modify my file, but I would prefer to do it myself.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:51 am

dynamite44 wrote:Does anyone know how to modify the save with advance mode? It looks like gibberish when I look at it and I can't see or really modify anything...not that I don't want someone to modify my file, but I would prefer to do it myself.
Join the party in trying to understand advance mode with this game :lol: :crazy:
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:53 am

Chaos54 wrote:Thank You MysticZangetsu!!!! I barely got the saves uploaded on my ps4 and they work perfectly!!! You did an awesome job and I cant thank you enough!!!
Im gonna have so much fun running through this game again. You are a magician and all the hard work you put into these saves proves it. :D :D :clap: :clap: :clap:
I fully agree going threw the game with everything has been a blast :D Thank You MysticZangetsu

I'm already in the wandering place :D
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Tue Dec 26, 2017 10:57 am

Thanks zangetsu and if your having trouble with the chaos save just edit with save wizard for lvl 255 should be fine
dynamite44

Post by dynamite44 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:11 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
dynamite44 wrote:Does anyone know how to modify the save with advance mode? It looks like gibberish when I look at it and I can't see or really modify anything...not that I don't want someone to modify my file, but I would prefer to do it myself.
Join the party in trying to understand advance mode with this game :lol: :crazy:
Sorry didn't mean to state the obvious; I'm just at a loss for where anything is.