Post by Lakell00 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:40 am

@krusty yes theres a hash key

Also there is a BIghash value

can someone code in hash format that might be easier
Kylar

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by Kylar » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:47 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:i might use the starter save later i want to beat it legit first but i do want to get the battle trophies done with lol
I uploaded a Battle Trophy set too each PSN trophy level all you have to do is get 1 battle trophy in each save except 60% which requires 2 and the PSN trophies will pop.

Edit: I wouldn't trust using a code to add the battle trophies to get all the PSN trophies cause my earlier works only allowed the 100% battle trophy to be acquired cause they dont stack.

Edit 2: Just save your system data and saves to USB move them to your computer for safe keeping, delete all last hope save data off ps4 use the trophy saves i posted to get each PSN trophy your missing (easier to do if you delete the system data between each trophy to reset the trophies you can collect) then delete the modified save and bring back your save data and load it all your monster data space ship data and weapon data should get added to the new system data on your next save but will also be visible while playing.

To nit pick and shave off a little bit of time.. You dont have to delete every save file, just delete the system save file and then load the Battle trophy % save onto the PS4. When you open Star Ocean it will say that "there is no system data, if you wish to save battle trophies and collections you must make a file, would you like to create one now?" (or something like that lol) click yes and it will make a blank system file. Load the save and the BT trophy % file and it will fill in the blank system data you just created. Now, if you are using these saves just for the trophy what you can do is enter a battle, earn a trophy and once the trophy for that percentage pops hit the PS button to sync it to your PSN and then just close the game with out saving. That way the system data doesnt update with the new BT you just earned. After that all you have to do is load each BT % save up, get that same trophy again, sync, close App, rinse and repeat. Make sure you dont load one of your original saves up or it will compile the blank system save with whatever is on that save file.

I got every % trophy using Edge. The BT was "10 consecutive hits in front" There are already 9 hits on that file so if you just hit the enemy once from in front the trophy will pop :)

hope this helps
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Wed Dec 27, 2017 9:20 am

krustytoe wrote:I don't think the save is fully decrypt. There might be a 2nd encryption. I can't find anything.

Can someone ask SW to double check if the save fully decrypt in advance mode?
Some guy said he found some items in Advanced Mode earlier.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:38 am

Hood Qualities wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Lakell00 wrote:i might use the starter save later i want to beat it legit first but i do want to get the battle trophies done with lol
I uploaded a Battle Trophy set too each PSN trophy level all you have to do is get 1 battle trophy in each save except 60% which requires 2 and the PSN trophies will pop.

Edit: I wouldn't trust using a code to add the battle trophies to get all the PSN trophies cause my earlier works only allowed the 100% battle trophy to be acquired cause they dont stack.

Edit 2: Just save your system data and saves to USB move them to your computer for safe keeping, delete all last hope save data off ps4 use the trophy saves i posted to get each PSN trophy your missing (easier to do if you delete the system data between each trophy to reset the trophies you can collect) then delete the modified save and bring back your save data and load it all your monster data space ship data and weapon data should get added to the new system data on your next save but will also be visible while playing.
Mythic can you link me the dropbox saves for everything. Like the starter saves, and battle trophie saves, or are they all in one dropbox folder?
All the saves are in the same Dropbox folder
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Wed Dec 27, 2017 12:19 pm

Quoting for this page :D

This is the folder that MysticZangetsu has all the saves in :D

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:09 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:Quoting for this page :D

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

He gave us the hardest trophies to get I know the IC trophies take forever but he could do it the same way with the chaos save you can create like maybe 4 things and get one of the IC trophies I think it's the 20%
ransom

Post by ransom » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:18 pm

SW has added codes to change difficulty and max battle arena coins
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:24 pm

Nightwingtempest wrote:

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

He gave us the hardest trophies to get I know the IC trophies take forever but he could do it the same way with the chaos save you can create like maybe 4 things and get one of the IC trophies I think it's the 20%
The IC trophies are next on the list of what I’m doing, I’m currently working on the 50% and 100% monster data and weapon/spaceship data’s. So that people just have to beat one monster for each of the monster data psn trophies and grab 1 weapon and ship data for those trophies
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Wed Dec 27, 2017 5:53 pm

Thanks.
Nightwingtempest

Post by Nightwingtempest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:21 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

The IC trophies are next on the list of what I’m doing, I’m currently working on the 50% and 100% monster data and weapon/spaceship data’s. So that people just have to beat one monster for each of the monster data psn trophies and grab 1 weapon and ship data for those trophies
Yea if we found the item values in advance mode it wouldn't be an issue well the mod you did for me you can create most of the hardest things first like I did but my issue is moonstones lol and I don't got duplicate yet but I appreciate what you did and alot ppl should be that it up for endings lol no private actions that's annoying cause you can't skip them