Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

GameRunnerX2

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:18 am

Kylar wrote:
Hood Qualities wrote:
ransom wrote:Now that it's up on the server has anyone had anytime to work any item codes?
Nah, as Gamerunner said, Advanced Mode for this game is very complex. I'm only average at hex editing. We need someone like Kitsune who is pretty knowledgeable about this kind of thing. Although I doubt this would work, but i'll try in see if I can figure out simlarites between the PS4, and PS3 versions of the game in HXD, but don't expect much.
I am going to try and mess around with a couple item codes this weekend. It won't be a giant max items list but I'll focus on items that are time consuming to farm or one of a kind.

Feel free to leave a list of items below and I'll add them to my research. I'm hoping I can noob my way into some good stuff but no promises!
Well you have hard to get items like the philosophy stone which would be nice to have from the start
Kylar

Post by Kylar » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:29 am

GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:
Hood Qualities wrote:
ransom wrote:Now that it's up on the server has anyone had anytime to work any item codes?
Nah, as Gamerunner said, Advanced Mode for this game is very complex. I'm only average at hex editing. We need someone like Kitsune who is pretty knowledgeable about this kind of thing. Although I doubt this would work, but i'll try in see if I can figure out simlarites between the PS4, and PS3 versions of the game in HXD, but don't expect much.
I am going to try and mess around with a couple item codes this weekend. It won't be a giant max items list but I'll focus on items that are time consuming to farm or one of a kind.

Feel free to leave a list of items below and I'll add them to my research. I'm hoping I can noob my way into some good stuff but no promises!
Well you have hard to get items like the philosophy stone which would be nice to have from the start
yeah im thinking those, maybe the bouquets to get all the secret endings, some skill manuals, laser weapons, ship furnishings ( dunno why haha just be nice to have the calnus all decked out) magical clay so you dont have to keep farming to make dupes and whatever else would be usefuil
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:41 am

Kylar wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:
Kylar wrote:
Hood Qualities wrote:

yeah im thinking those, maybe the bouquets to get all the secret endings, some skill manuals, laser weapons, ship furnishings ( dunno why haha just be nice to have the calnus all decked out) magical clay so you dont have to keep farming to make dupes and whatever else would be usefuil
The philosophy stone and moonstone are two of the base items to making the top tear weapons for each character

and those items are only available in the Wandering Dungeon
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:13 pm

For those interested who also have the pc version of this game the saves are compatible. First make a save on the ps4 transfer it to usb use advanced mode to export the file to the save location for the pc version use the fearless revolution cheat engine plugin read the forum carefully and follow it and you’ll have no problem with freezing. After you have all the edits you want you can then import it back through advanced mode. I personally had trouble at this point in that the apply button didn’t activate so I left the cursor over the first F and tapped the F key on the keyboard and it popped up an unhandled exception but I just clicked continue and I was able to apply the changes and it worked. I have a save at the beginning on aeos with 20 laser weapons loads of rare crafting materials 20 laser suits 20 tri emblum and 20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manuals.

Edit: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=5512 here’s the cheat tables for the pc version. If some enterprising coder wants to look into making codes directly for the ps4 save there is probably some good starting points in the tables as well.

Edit 2: I’ll be happy to do some requests on a starter save or ending save I have both I can make it any difficulty and have any items as well as any level characters. Side note you will likely also obtain my battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data I think you could get around this by keeping a backup of your own profile information but I’m not 100% sure that it will work.
toshinraizen

Post by toshinraizen » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:20 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:For those interested who also have the pc version of this game the saves are compatible. First make a save on the ps4 transfer it to usb use advanced mode to export the file to the save location for the pc version use the fearless revolution cheat engine plugin read the forum carefully and follow it and you’ll have no problem with freezing. After you have all the edits you want you can then import it back through advanced mode. I personally had trouble at this point in that the apply button didn’t activate so I left the cursor over the first F and tapped the F key on the keyboard and it popped up an unhandled exception but I just clicked continue and I was able to apply the changes and it worked. I have a save at the beginning on aeos with 20 laser weapons loads of rare crafting materials 20 laser suits 20 tri emblum and 20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manuals.

Edit: http://fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=5512 here’s the cheat tables for the pc version. If some enterprising coder wants to look into making codes directly for the ps4 save there is probably some good starting points in the tables as well.

Edit 2: I’ll be happy to do some requests on a starter save or ending save I have both I can make it any difficulty and have any items as well as any level characters. Side note you will likely also obtain my battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data I think you could get around this by keeping a backup of your own profile information but I’m not 100% sure that it will work.
If you don't mind can I get a save from you that is on earth level. edge and reimi at like lvl 12 and they are on planet aeos and the save has every single item in the game (excluding key items) or as much as you are able to put on the save. I don't mind about having the battle trophies, monster data etc instead I prefer to have it lol.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:22 pm

WOW @MysticZangetsu

Looks like this thread has gotten interesting

:clap: :D
Last edited by GameRunnerX2 on Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Hood Qualities

Post by Hood Qualities » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:26 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:For those interested who also have the pc version of this game the saves are compatible. First make a save on the ps4 transfer it to usb use advanced mode to export the file to the save location for the pc version use the fearless revolution cheat engine plugin read the forum carefully and follow it and you’ll have no problem with freezing. After you have all the edits you want you can then import it back through advanced mode. I personally had trouble at this point in that the apply button didn’t activate so I left the cursor over the first F and tapped the F key on the keyboard and it popped up an unhandled exception but I just clicked continue and I was able to apply the changes and it worked. I have a save at the beginning on aeos with 20 laser weapons loads of rare crafting materials 20 laser suits 20 tri emblum and 20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manuals.

I don't own a PC version of this game so a starter save would be great. I would really like all battle trophies, all items, all weapons in armor, and all stats modded, ( like attk, and resistance ) and idk if u can mod the CP in this game, but modded CP would be nice. Also couldn't we just download a PC save for it in convert it to the PS4 version?
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Sat Dec 23, 2017 6:32 pm

Can i request a PS4 starter save on universe on aeos with 20 laser weapons loads of rare crafting materials 20 laser suits 20 tri emblum and 20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manual All items Usable Items, Foods, Other Items CP Cap Removed and battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data at 100%

Thanks in advance

Here is my starter save in case you need it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o75qf4u9h ... A09485.zip
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:32 pm

Hood Qualities wrote:

I don't own a PC version of this game so a starter save would be great. I would really like all battle trophies, all items, all weapons in armor, and all stats modded, ( like attk, and resistance ) and idk if u can mod the CP in this game, but modded CP would be nice. Also couldn't we just download a PC save for it in convert it to the PS4 version?
Yea I’m just going to upload a pc save cause I don’t have any slots left on my save wizard and this way no one has to resign anything.
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:34 pm

GameRunnerX2 wrote:

Can i request a PS4 starter save on universe on aeos with 20 laser weapons loads of rare crafting materials 20 laser suits 20 tri emblum and 20 of each of the atk boost and int boost manual All items Usable Items, Foods, Other Items CP Cap Removed and battle trophies and monster data’s and spaceship data weapon data at 100%

Thanks in advance

Here is my starter save in case you need it
http://www.mediafire.com/file/o75qf4u9h ... A09485.zip
Do you want the modded stats to be max or specific numbers