MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
GameRunnerX2 wrote:Quoting for this page :D

This is the folder that MysticZangetsu has all the saves in :D

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ab8dfzfbcc1l ... HReya?dl=0
He gave us the hardest trophies to get I know the IC trophies take forever but he could do it the same way with the chaos save you can create like maybe 4 things and get one of the IC trophies I think it's the 20%
The IC trophies are next on the list of what I’m doing, I’m currently working on the 50% and 100% monster data and weapon/spaceship data’s. So that people just have to beat one monster for each of the monster data psn trophies and grab 1 weapon and ship data for those trophies
Yea if we found the item values in advance mode it wouldn't be an issue well the mod you did for me you can create most of the hardest things first like I did but my issue is moonstones lol and I don't got duplicate yet but I appreciate what you did and alot ppl should be that it up for endings lol no private actions that's annoying cause you can't skip them
When it works properly the cheat table has a code that allows to craft with no item requirements but I’ve only had one successful use of it where I crafted about 30 items in a row but on regular occasions I can only craft a handful of items before getting a crash. But I’ll use that to get the saves made for IC trophies when I get all the recipes again. I’ll probably just tack them onto the same save set I’m working now since I have used item creation yet, and have no fear I will leave only the easy recipes as the ones needed for trophies
mhallice

Re: Star Ocean the last hope Remaster

Post by mhallice » Wed Dec 27, 2017 11:36 pm

Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

He gave us the hardest trophies to get I know the IC trophies take forever but he could do it the same way with the chaos save you can create like maybe 4 things and get one of the IC trophies I think it's the 20%
The IC trophies are next on the list of what I’m doing, I’m currently working on the 50% and 100% monster data and weapon/spaceship data’s. So that people just have to beat one monster for each of the monster data psn trophies and grab 1 weapon and ship data for those trophies
Yea if we found the item values in advance mode it wouldn't be an issue well the mod you did for me you can create most of the hardest things first like I did but my issue is moonstones lol and I don't got duplicate yet but I appreciate what you did and alot ppl should be that it up for endings lol no private actions that's annoying cause you can't skip them
The item values in advanced mode are relatively easy to find changing them successfully is proving to be a pain. I am working on it though, just don't expect speedy results I honestly only have a very simple idea of what I am doing.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 11:21 am

mhallice wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:
MysticZangetsu wrote:
Nightwingtempest wrote:

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Starter Saves

The item values in advanced mode are relatively easy to find changing them successfully is proving to be a pain. I am working on it though, just don't expect speedy results I honestly only have a very simple idea of what I am doing.
@mhallice

Remember slow and steady wins the race :D
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:54 am

Colosseum saves are up beat the highest rank Solo with Edge in each one for the PSN trophy.

Edit: Added a save for Team battles ready to face Ashlay.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 5:23 am

MysticZangetsu wrote:Colosseum saves are up beat the highest rank Solo with Edge in each one for the PSN trophy.

Edit: Added a save for Team battles ready to face Ashlay.
Nice :D
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 3:58 pm

The Monster Data 50% and 100% are up. The 100% save just needs to beat the Apostle of Creation & Satanail to finish which will also give 100% weapon data. You can also grab the spaceship data by returning to ENII and examining the second from the left spinning dish in control room B and getting data for Calnus 3. I will start on the item creation trophies next then all that anyone will have to do if using this save set is get the Bunny race trophies Boss trophies treasure and quest trophies.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:04 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:The Monster Data 50% and 100% are up. The 100% save just needs to beat the Apostle of Creation & Satanail to finish which will also give 100% weapon data. You can also grab the spaceship data by returning to ENII and examining the second from the left spinning dish in control room B and getting data for Calnus 3. I will start on the item creation trophies next then all that anyone will have to do if using this save set is get the Bunny race trophies Boss trophies treasure and quest trophies.
Thank you for the hard work in making this saves MysticZangetsu :D
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:22 pm

Quoting for this page

Link to the folder with all the saves by MysticZangetsu for....

Battle Trophies
Chaos & Endings
Colosseum
Monster & Weapon Data
Starter Saves

:D
MysticZangetsu

Post by MysticZangetsu » Fri Dec 29, 2017 8:19 pm

And finally the Item creation saves are up i added a readme for how to obtain the trophy for each level. if someone could be so kind as to post a save with 49 class 100 bunny race wins and 99 class 100 bunny race wins Id appreciate and be glad to host it with my saves will give you credit for it.
GameRunnerX2

Post by GameRunnerX2 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 pm

MysticZangetsu wrote:And finally the Item creation saves are up i added a readme for how to obtain the trophy for each level. if someone could be so kind as to post a save with 49 class 100 bunny race wins and 99 class 100 bunny race wins Id appreciate and be glad to host it with my saves will give you credit for it.
Know something i never knew you can bunny race in this game :lol: i never been to that place where they hold this bunny races :oops: i remember them from SO3