The Evil Within 2

UncleEzio

The Evil Within 2

Post by UncleEzio » Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:48 am

Not sure if this is the place to request codes, as everyone seems to be doing it here, but codes for max green gel and weapon upgrade parts would be great.
KuraiHitotsu

Re: The Evil Within 2

Post by KuraiHitotsu » Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:14 pm

Save Wizard hasn't released codes for this game yet. You might want to send in your save with as much detail as possible to their support page here: https://www.savewizard.net/support.php

It may speed up the process of getting codes out for it. But it may not. Just depends on the demand and how hard it is to decrypt and re-encrypt to make it a functioning save that doesn't corrupt.
chris83

Post by chris83 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:34 pm

I recommend downloading the evil within 2 save data, start new game plus, and use infinite ammo. So much fun and no need to worry about codes.
AP79

Post by AP79 » Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:04 pm

Do you have a link to the saved data? Is similar NG+ mode available for Evil Within 1?
chris83

Post by chris83 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:48 am

AP79 wrote:Do you have a link to the saved data? Is similar NG+ mode available for Evil Within 1?

Yep. Its on hackinformer.

viewtopic.php?f=121&t=1337

1. Select NG+
2. Select auto save casual data
3. Select the type of difficulty

I used this save data on hackinformer because classic mode has been beaten already and the trophy does not pop unless you play through the entire difficulty. With the casual auto save, upgraded stealth, stamina, and health carried over to classic mode difficulty. However, this could be a glitch, but not sure.
Laytham

Post by Laytham » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:09 pm

Guys HackInformer isn't the only place to gain resources, do check out NGU [NextGenUpdate] as they too have saves from different regions.
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:28 am

Actually, it says that The Evil Within 1 & 2 are Advanced Mode only, but there definitely ARE cheats in the quick mode option. I just can't get them to work right now because of "trouble accessing the server."
AP79

Post by AP79 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:59 am

NegaBioLizard wrote:Actually, it says that The Evil Within 1 & 2 are Advanced Mode only, but there definitely ARE cheats in the quick mode option. I just can't get them to work right now because of "trouble accessing the server."

Can someone please explain in simple English what does Advance Mode do? I read the tutorial, and I had hard time following it. I don't have a background in coding. I'm more or less interested in knowing what Advance Mode cheats in SW enable users to do. I pretty much live in the QMO space for both PS3 Game Genie and PS4 SW :|
chris83

Post by chris83 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:20 am

NegaBioLizard wrote:Actually, it says that The Evil Within 1 & 2 are Advanced Mode only, but there definitely ARE cheats in the quick mode option. I just can't get them to work right now because of "trouble accessing the server."

Well, I got into advance mode for Evil Within 1, but when I mod anything, I get that stupid error. It's on their end, but the SW team suggested that I should contact support. I will do this, but no point in sending a save because that's not the problem.

As for Evil Within 2, I can't view QM cheats or get into advance mode.
NegaBioLizard

Post by NegaBioLizard » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:47 pm

Advanced Mode is just like a "manual" version of entering in quick codes. If you know where your items, supplies, or stats are located in a game save file, you just find it's address and enter the values you want. There's a search function to find values (the numbers for your resources, etc.) so that you can modify them, but it's easiest to use when you have a really high number of that resource already so that you can easily identify it if there are multiple instances of that number.

As for The Evil Within 2 quick codes, launch the Save Wizard software without a USB drive inserted and double click on The Evil Within 2. You'll be able to see quick codes like max resources, max green gel, and max locker keys. But until they fix that "server error," none of us will be able to use those codes.