Horizon Zero Dawn

QuarryTen

Re: Horizon Zero Dawn

Post by QuarryTen » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:14 am

LFDN wrote:Has anyone made any codes for this game of late? It is a old game, I know. I just want to know if anyone made any codes for maxim the weapons&bows stats and likely duplicated our unlocking weapon mods.

Please Answer this inquiry, PLEASE!

I have also notice that the save wizard hasn't fully added all resources the game regular and dlc has in the game. I have sent them a message on their official website but I never get a damn answer back.
I believe SW stated that they don’t respond to emails.

I’ve been playing this game for a while and I love it but no luck with advance mode stuff.
LFDN

Post by LFDN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:22 am

QuarryTen wrote:
LFDN wrote:Has anyone made any codes for this game of late? It is a old game, I know. I just want to know if anyone made any codes for maxim the weapons&bows stats and likely duplicated our unlocking weapon mods.

Please Answer this inquiry, PLEASE!

I have also notice that the save wizard hasn't fully added all resources the game regular and dlc has in the game. I have sent them a message on their official website but I never get a damn answer back.
I believe SW stated that they don’t respond to emails.

I’ve been playing this game for a while and I love it but no luck with advance mode stuff.
Then wtf is the point of their website adding ''Contact us" or how're their consumers of the save wizard product ever going to contact them with questions or problems?

I like the save wizard for ps4, but if this is how the makers of the product is going to treat their consumers it might as well be a dead product.
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:28 pm

i cant lie though i love a way to edit the levels on here either through advance mode or some quick codes dont feel like grinding to level 60 lol
LFDN

Post by LFDN » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:17 pm

The save wizard code for max exp is broken. It works but every time now I upload the level cap keeps re-setting
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:50 pm

nevermind found what i was looking for
Arcwiz?

Post by Arcwiz? » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:57 pm

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone has tried to use the power cell codes to get the shield weaver armour early. I've tried myself, but it seems that the game glitches on me when I pick up the armour, and it disappears. Has anyone else have a similar problem, or is it just me?
patte90hv

Post by patte90hv » Sun Mar 15, 2020 5:25 pm

new codes please
Lakell00

Post by Lakell00 » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:20 pm

sorry no new codes unless u decide to make some